• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IFBB and NPC have officially separated!

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
I thought the original reporting on this was it was only impacting competitors outside of the US

Only effects international athletes . USA athletes have same path to pro status as always by winning a pro qualifier such as nats, North Americans, etc

I think it's due to some other non npc affiliated international contests in past allowing for an international athlete to achieve pro status. Seems like they are trying to streamline it on the international side of things

I like the way super league has set up the process of turning pro. Essentially your voted in or have to beat an existing pro record. Judging is so unbalanced these days it really makes it tough to find a balanced show.

It looks like basically the ifbb will no longer recognize the ifbb amateur league...which I believe the Arnold amateur is part of. It will still be giving out pro cards to the ukbbf winners and stuff from what I understand

Can't I just print one off of the internet and call myself a pro? Or do I need to pass a certain threshold in the number of Instagram followers I have in order to make it in the big leagues? What about looking like I'm pregnant, will that help my odds out?

Back