• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So many bunk research AI's...

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Speaking from personal experience. Can anybody here back up any research companies for their AI's. Last ones I used were letro and aromasin from Purity Solutions and they were 100% bunk and I have bloodwork to back that up.

Scary because they supposedly have each batch tested by a third party lol such bullshit.

Can anybody recommend a reliable company?

Last edited:
I can second what gs just said about cem they are good guys and I've never had any problems with them

I've used letro from CEM. It cleared my gyno so it works. I got caber from another RC but I'm not sure if they're a sponsor here so I don't want to say who it is. I'm pretty sure it's legit by the way it makes me feel. Although I've read they are hit or miss.

CEM has excellent products. I dont hesitate to pay a few bucks more cause well a few bucks is worth not getting gyno know what i mean?

pharma grade is the way to go. Plenty of online pharmacies where you can buy generics and most are reasonably priced too.

AI's/DA's/and stuff like T3/Clen are the things you don't want to go cheap on, just my .02

pharma grade is the way to go. Plenty of online pharmacies where you can buy generics and most are reasonably priced too.

AI's/DA's/and stuff like T3/Clen are the things you don't want to go cheap on, just my .02

Is it ok for you to post sources? I too have bought bunk AIs and caber :(

Is it ok for you to post sources? I too have bought bunk AIs and caber :(

I will PM you a few, give me a minute to look up the correct URLS

nevermind you need more posts to get a PM....ill post some things u can search in google to find the right sites lol.....hopefully that doesn't break the rules

Google these terms (not for sources just for shinanigans)

international antiaging systems

All day Chemist

In House Pharmacy

Juss for laughs I have used all day chemist, got some caber and Xtane (aromasin) which were both bunk :(
Got me some dostinex from anti aging the other day...........is it legit?
20130213_152701.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and i guess i will try inhouse. thnx bro
Google these terms (not for sources just for shinanigans)

international antiaging systems

All day Chemist

In House Pharmacy

yeah all day chemist has had issues, i just always mention because they have such a wide variety and only a couple of products from them i have heard as being bunk. sorry to hear that but your caber looks legit bro.

Juss for laughs I have used all day chemist, got some caber and Xtane (aromasin) which were both bunk :(

Got me some dostinex from anti aging the other day...........is it legit?
20130213_152701.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and i guess i will try inhouse. thnx bro

I too have used Anti aging for Dostinex. G2G but spendy. But as stated by AY,''Shit better work''
Got some from MP. Bunk! So what $ have I saved then? LOL

Would like to see your lab work before you bash a sponsor on here... and considering you have less than 10 posts most will take your bashing with a grain of salt.. just saying... and do you know the protocol?

Speaking from personal experience. Can anybody here back up any research companies for their AI's. Last ones I used were letro and aromasin from Purity Solutions and they were 100% bunk and I have bloodwork to back that up.

Scary because they supposedly have each batch tested by a third party lol such bullshit.

Can anybody recommend a reliable company?

Would like to see your lab work before you bash a sponsor on here... and considering you have less than 10 posts most will take your bashing with a grain of salt.. just saying... and do you know the protocol?

I can post the bloodwork later today from when I was taking their aromasin. Wasn't bashing just stating what I've seen.

I ran their letro for over a month when I had a gyno flare up and not one thing happened. You can't blame someone for being upset when they are growing a tit and the shit that was supposed to stop it didn't work. I'm not the only one either. Many many people on PHF have said the same. If you saw their section on PHF before it got removed you would have seen a lot of threads complaining about them

yeah all day chemist has had issues, i just always mention because they have such a wide variety and only a couple of products from them i have heard as being bunk. sorry to hear that but your caber looks legit bro.

ya ive heard its hit or miss with them, and its okay man juss sad some people have shitty morals lol
an i hope its legit took half dose monday n dont feel nothing :(

I too have used Anti aging for Dostinex. G2G but spendy. But as stated by AY,''Shit better work''
Got some from MP. Bunk! So what $ have I saved then? LOL
Lol so did yours look like mine? i took half dose mon and dont feel nothing taking my other dose today

Also just to expand on this that I am not bashing, I have always had good luck with their serms and the same bloodwork that proves their aromasin is bunk also proves that their clomid and nolva are legit because my LH and FSH levels were very elevated

I can post the bloodwork later today from when I was taking their aromasin. Wasn't bashing just stating what I've seen.

I ran their letro for over a month when I had a gyno flare up and not one thing happened. You can't blame someone for being upset when they are growing a tit and the shit that was supposed to stop it didn't work. I'm not the only one either. Many many people on PHF have said the same. If you saw their section on PHF before it got removed you would have seen a lot of threads complaining about them

I understand your frustration, but this is ASF not PHF and if your going to call out a sponsor make sure you have taken the right avenues...1) Contact them with your concern and see if they will help you 2) get bloods taken 3) talk to the admins 4) post your bloods with your concern so the rest of us know what is up... we all live and learn playing in this game... PSL has great oils but doesnt mean their AIs are great though and I am not speaking from experience with their AIs just their oils... not many of us can say we have found 1 source that has ALLLL our needs if so please PM me as I would love to know... we get oils from here, orals from there, AIs from who, Serms from where...etc etc... the game goes on...

Get Shredded!
I think you are mistaken about who I am talking about bro..... I said Purity Solutions, not Purity Source Labs. I didn't think Purity Solutions was a sponsor here but when you said that I just assumed they were and that I just didn't see them

I understand your frustration, but this is ASF not PHF and if your going to call out a sponsor make sure you have taken the right avenues...1) Contact them with your concern and see if they will help you 2) get bloods taken 3) talk to the admins 4) post your bloods with your concern so the rest of us know what is up... we all live and learn playing in this game... PSL has great oils but doesnt mean their AIs are great though and I am not speaking from experience with their AIs just their oils... not many of us can say we have found 1 source that has ALLLL our needs if so please PM me as I would love to know... we get oils from here, orals from there, AIs from who, Serms from where...etc etc... the game goes on...

sucks to hear that about purity solutions...although I had a feeling...have been feeling nothing on their T3...

If I knew they were affiliated with PHF I would have steered clear...those guys are shady

From now on it's pharma for me...

sucks to hear that about purity solutions...although I had a feeling...have been feeling nothing on their T3...

If I knew they were affiliated with PHF I would have steered clear...those guys are shady

From now on it's pharma for me...

I have used their T3 twice and it isn't nothing more then Either Dimetap cough syrup or grape Koolaid. Others comaplined about their Tadalafil, and their Clomid...and their clen. Usually any complaining about them at PHF gets met with ridicule, or some for of censorship, and often a threat of a ban. They pulled their Purity forum, "claiming purity didn't want to be so out there", more like they didn't want a giant negative advertising forum. I hav a similar thread now also and am abso-fucking-lutely livid right now. This crap fell out of suspension twice, and people acted if that is normal...it isn't. Shouldn't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

babbagandu please post your bloods in my thread as well...both her and at PHF. If you don't mind catching a ban over there that is haha.

wanted to see if RS Prami is legit, so I took 0.5mg this morning before class. Almost puked in class and took every part of me to not fall asleep. Seems legit to me. We will see if their Asin and Prami can drop this PgR droopy nipple

I ordered both of those about an hour ago from RS...hoping it can bring my estro levels down from that of a pregnant woman.

Stop with the research products and go dom. If a dom can bring in var and tren they can sure as hell bring in adex and Clomid customs doesn't even care about ancillaries.

Stop with the research products and go dom. If a dom can bring in var and tren they can sure as hell bring in adex and Clomid customs doesn't even care about ancillaries.

Damn girl! I'm looking for a smart woman in a short dress. Or less!

Back