• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear update

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry if this post is a bit late but I went to Texas to do relief work for Harvey only to get flanked at home by Irma. I have to hand it to these guys first off due to their service and responsiveness. Had issues with payment method and as mentioned in my previous post was due to my lack of knowledge. When most other people would have thrown their hands up and said I give up GC did not.

I ordered tren e, test e, eq, and the tri mix. Gear came shipped nicely and all bottles were filled to the same spot. I have only been running it for a week with pinning the tri mix every morning and pinning the eq and tren long esters on Monday and Thursday. First pin from the tri mix and got rocked with tren cough (great sign). After about four days I could tell the tren is fire. Have not had any injection pain issues and starting to get the noticeable tren characteristics that would be happening within the timeframe of being on. The long esters have not had time to grab ahold yet but with the way the tri mix is kicking so far I have high hopes. The tren is nicely colored and shows little signs of oxidation so it looks as if the lab has their shit together and know what they are doing. Some of the best tren I have ever ran was just a hint of amber coloration and that is how this appears. I will keep updates coming as the arrive and look forward to a productive cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. GC is very adamant about quality and your post confirms what is normal business operations..no corners are cut.

Sorry if this post is a bit late but I went to Texas to do relief work for Harvey only to get flanked at home by Irma. I have to hand it to these guys first off due to their service and responsiveness. Had issues with payment method and as mentioned in my previous post was due to my lack of knowledge. When most other people would have thrown their hands up and said I give up GC did not.

I ordered tren e, test e, eq, and the tri mix. Gear came shipped nicely and all bottles were filled to the same spot. I have only been running it for a week with pinning the tri mix every morning and pinning the eq and tren long esters on Monday and Thursday. First pin from the tri mix and got rocked with tren cough (great sign). After about four days I could tell the tren is fire. Have not had any injection pain issues and starting to get the noticeable tren characteristics that would be happening within the timeframe of being on. The long esters have not had time to grab ahold yet but with the way the tri mix is kicking so far I have high hopes. The tren is nicely colored and shows little signs of oxidation so it looks as if the lab has their shit together and know what they are doing. Some of the best tren I have ever ran was just a hint of amber coloration and that is how this appears. I will keep updates coming as the arrive and look forward to a productive cycle.

Last edited:
By the way, much respect for helping with the hurricane...it says a lot about a man who is willing to give up his time to help others.

By the way, much respect for helping with the hurricane...it says a lot about a man who is willing to give up his time to help others.

Thank you but I did what any person would do if the opportunity was there. If we don't have each other's back then what do we really have? At least this time volunteering it was not in a far away sandbox.

Right on....been there many times in the sandbox arena. While this country has many issues, there is absolutely no place that I would rather be than in the US!!

QUOTE=Warchild;1285035]Thank you but I did what any person would do if the opportunity was there. If we don't have each other's back then what do we really have? At least this time volunteering it was not in a far away sandbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Back