• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC Reps and such

HorrorT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was very unsure about this lab ! Then I met the people working for them, and all the amazing reviews I have read! I have never met any lab so grateful and go so much out of there way to make there customers happy! If you ever have any concerns about the is forget them shut up and just buy cause once you get your gear you'll be one happy camper!!

Thanks bro. Grateful for your feedback.

I was very unsure about this lab ! Then I met the people working for them, and all the amazing reviews I have read! I have never met any lab so grateful and go so much out of there way to make there customers happy! If you ever have any concerns about the is forget them shut up and just buy cause once you get your gear you'll be one happy camper!!

Thanks bro...I'll pass that along to the Commander.👍

I would just like to add that I am also very grateful of GC being a part of this forum.

Back