• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Want a 20% discount on your next order? Click to find out how [SUPER EASY]

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my goal with this incentive is to get some attention over to our (DISCOUNTED) PREMADE STACKS AND COMBOS. <---LINK

These really are such a good deal. You get a huge price break when buying the stacks as a whole instead of individually buying each product. Not to mention, it takes the whole planning aspect out of the equation. All you need is a goal and we have a stack to get you there.

From your first pin to PCT, these stacks have you covered from start to finish.

Now here's how you get your 20% discount...

Anyone who is or has ever bought one of our pre-designed stacks....simply post a picture of it in this thread and write the name of the stack so we know which one it was.
(post a pic of YOUR gear obviously. No website or google pics.)

That's it.....that's all you have to do.

***If you haven't purchased a pre-designed stack from us, it's not too late to get in on this. This is an open ended offer and an end date will be set when we feel you have been given a fair enough time to participate. So you can still
and post your pic up here to get your discount.

This is NOT a contest. Every entry receives a discount on their next order. Easy right?

***DISCLAIMER: Discounts only apply to INTERNATIONAL(EU) EP PRODUCTS. Domestic(USA) products, non EP-Brand, and all HGH products are excluded from this offer.

This is perfect! Already great pre-made cycles set up along with pct and at a discounted price. Now we're giving 20% off next order after showing the landed stacks & combos?!?

I just don't know many that do it like PSL... Best savings around imo.

This is perfect! Already great pre-made cycles set up along with pct and at a discounted price. Now we're giving 20% off next order after showing the landed stacks & combos?!?

I just don't know many that do it like PSL... Best savings around imo.
Yep it's that simple bro. You save money to begin with by buying a discounted stack. Then in turn you save more money by posting a pic of it for 20% off your next order.

This may take a while to catch on, but I'm leaving this offer open for as long as I need to for people to start taking advantage. Once they see how easy it is, how much they save, and how much they save on their NEXT order....i think this will become a popular way of purchasing.

All you gotta do is post it up...either here in this thread or create your own thread. And shoot me a PM in case I missed it!

This is an insane crazy awesome idea... Love this... Joz is the man with the most creativity and best ideas, love the guy!

This is an insane crazy awesome idea... Love this... Joz is the man with the most creativity and best ideas, love the guy!
Well that certainly was a nice ego boost to start my day lol. Thanks brotha.

I know things like this aren't going to blow up over night....mainly because not everyone is just gonna go blow $300+ on a stack just cuz of some incentive. That's why I'm leaving this offer wide open for as long as we need to to let give some people a chance to take advantage of this.

I've been telling people about this deal and several are checking it out. Honestly for so many this is perfect!

-Takes the stress out of building a stack for some
-Rest assured you have everything needed from start to finish
-An entire stack at a great value
-Opportunity to get a great discount on your next cycle

Love it :winkfinger:

I've been telling people about this deal and several are checking it out. Honestly for so many this is perfect!

-Takes the stress out of building a stack for some
-Rest assured you have everything needed from start to finish
-An entire stack at a great value
-Opportunity to get a great discount on your next cycle

Love it :winkfinger:
Too true bro. It's a win win win win. Thanks for spreading the word. I just thought it would be a nice offer and a good way to get people to see the value in these deals. If they take advantage...awesome! If not....their loss! :p

Back