• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thank you Purity Source Labd

Fitnessnutri

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks for
44ecf2f15ce509220da72bf335de4edb.jpg
reshipping my products! You guys do an amazing job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, one vial was cracked so we had a replacement shipped out.:)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Just taking care of our customers. No issue is too big or too small. Glad we could make it right for you bro. Thanks for the review!

Just taking care of our customers. No issue is too big or too small. Glad we could make it right for you bro. Thanks for the review!
Joz is correct!! No matter how big or how small! Its the little things that set us apart from everyone else.

Joz is correct!! No matter how big or how small! Its the little things that set us apart from everyone else.

100%.
Hell, if our packs say 50 tabs and you only counted 47 we'll ship you those 3 tabs no questions asked :).........totally kidding, we'll send you a whole nother pack.

***OFF TOPIC: for all you grammar nazis out there I googled "whole nother" and it turns out to be grammatically correct. :)

That was quick... I remember when this issue was brought up. Excellent work once again by PSL and the reps handeling it! Glad you were taken care of my man :winkfinger:

Good job guys ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back