• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg

Jetlifter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
Just wondering how to mix hcg. Does it come in powder or premixed. Still learnin everyday:confused:

Thanx for any lessons taught.

JL

Pwdr. Add BW. Mine comes in 11,000 IU vial. Add appropriate amt BW slowly down side of vial.
Do not shake. Store in fridge. Use within 6 wks.

Pwdr. Add BW. Mine comes in 11,000 IU vial. Add appropriate amt BW slowly down side of vial.
Do not shake. Store in fridge. Use within 6 wks.

How much BW do you add to that amount of HCG? If you are pinning 250 iu 2x a week, that would last 22 weeks correct? If it only last 6 weeks in fridge it seems like you will have a lot that will expire. I'm not that familiar with HCG so just asking questions.

How much BW do you add to that amount of HCG? If you are pinning 250 iu 2x a week, that would last 22 weeks correct? If it only last 6 weeks in fridge it seems like you will have a lot that will expire. I'm not that familiar with HCG so just asking questions.

Yeah, I don't know if I'd trust recon'ed HCG for that long. I have 5000 iu vials that I run at 500iu x2 a week for five weeks. There is some talk of freezing hcg but I think for now the verdict is still out on that.

11 CC's BW for 11,000IU's.

I have used mine for 3-4 mnths. I called the compounding pharmacy today on this point. They say they would not compound it in that volume knowing my dosage if it was not ok. That 6 wk. statement on label comes from corporate law dept. You will know stat if HCG no workie. Talked w/friend on same program from same pharma. Same deal, all is well w/long term HCG usage & fridge storage.

My boys are happy, happy.

An aside;
There are currently 11 states that classify HCG as a schedule lll drug. Currently my state does not. More on are on the radar screen via fukin Big Pharma lobbyists.
If you have the opportunity to plan ahead & buy at today's pricing.... Lypholized pwdr. last yrs. deep frozen. Do it now.
Just sayin.

Last edited:
BW is bacteriostatic water. It is 0.9% (or 1%) benzyl alcohol in distilled water. Saline would be acceptable for a single injection as far as the body goes. But the saline wouldn't be good for storage as bacteria would develop, so BW is used as HCG is stored in a vial for multiple injections (I usually keep 5000 iu 4weeks).

So would 60 ml of BW be enough for 10000 iu hcg. And should i buy insulin needles or can i use my gear pinz?
Thanx for all the info btw

IML Gear Cream!
So would 60 ml of BW be enough for 10000 iu hcg. And should i buy insulin needles or can i use my gear pinz?
Thanx for all the info btw

20 mls of BW should give a diluted version equalling 500ius/ml for 10k iu hcg. Im assuming your hcg is 5000 ius per vial? Which means 10mls per 5k ius hcg vial.

Dosing 250ius 2x a week means .5ml per dose 2x per week.

Yes use slin pins if you can. Also you might want empty sterile 10ml vials. 10mls will not fit in a standard hcg vial.

So check my math--Im good for 20 weeks@ 1 ml per week--2 shots per week ?

- - - Updated - - -

So check my math--Im good for 20 weeks@ 1 ml per week--2 shots per week ?

I use only 1ml for 5000 iu, which means just a 10th of a ml for each 500 iu pin. You don't need massive supplies of bw if you don't want.

Back