• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Phil Heath WINS Olympia 2017

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Phil Heath #1
Big Ramy #2
William Bonac #3

I was there. Been since Wednesday and although in person clearly Phil back and legs were better that gut is a disgrace

Often times, in order to beat a long standing champ, the other guy has to really kick his ass. Plus, money and politics go into this judging in big time.

I couldn't fine Kevin Levrone or Flex Wheeler on the list...what happen to the big comebacks?? Hype and bullshit.

I did notice Sergio Olivia Jr. make top 10. Dad was Mr. Olympia before Arnold. Have to check him out.

I couldn't fine Kevin Levrone or Flex Wheeler on the list...what happen to the big comebacks?? Hype and bullshit.

I did notice Sergio Olivia Jr. make top 10. Dad was Mr. Olympia before Arnold. Have to check him out.

Levrone was at last years Mr O

Flex 'competed' classic physique

https://youtu.be/ZKLf5QQzgN8

Bonac was amazing. Came out of nowhere

I hope to attend an Olympia someday.

Sent from my phone

Flex used to eat Burger King 3 weeks out. Uses less drugs than you think, compared to other pros. For those of you who are not 52, he looks AMAZING for his age.

Flex used to eat Burger King 3 weeks out. Uses less drugs than you think, compared to other pros. For those of you who are not 52, he looks AMAZING for his age.

I don't think anyone would ever argue that. Also what about Dexter Jackson.....Still fishing top 4 and is like 47 . The guy is a warrior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rami deserved it this time. Sadly politics flourished.

Phill has a great back, but it definitely does not overcompensate for the huge gutt. They are very reluctant to crown camel crew member as Mr O, it seems that camel crew just tends to place lower in general. Just look at Brandon Curry, he made great progress and came in great condition, definitely deserved higher than 8th, top 5 perhaps.

Tries very hard to hold it in, it's much more profound from the side, especially as he relaxes midsection between the poses.

Insane palumboism

I don't think anyone would ever argue that. Also what about Dexter Jackson.....Still fishing top 4 and is like 47 . The guy is a warrior

I don't know. I was competing back in the day (early-mid 90's) when Flex was part of the SoCal crew that was a major force.

Phil was worried this year for sure. Only real question is who is going to take the crown?

If we look at history we will see that the big stars were gifted on their last win.

Will be interesting to see the changes in ranks over the next couple years.

Back