• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My BTC dash board wtf really

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Down 70$ in the last hour that bitch is rock bottom
a9c9b1931342ced03b920cc63de01a38.jpg

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

That dick bag from JD Morgan scared off all the people investing in cryptocurrencies calling the technology a fraud. He's probably pissed because he missed the boat, tanking crypto, and when it bottoms out he'll invest. BTC, ETH, LTC have all dropped about the same.

I only use it as currency, make my transaction and I'm done. Those treating it like stocks/bonds and investing in it ... ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, how does it work when purchasing something? If I send 300 bucks worth of bitcoin to a source, how do they know it was worth 300 bucks when I sent it, and not whatever current market value is?

So, how does it work when purchasing something? If I send 300 bucks worth of bitcoin to a source, how do they know it was worth 300 bucks when I sent it, and not whatever current market value is?

It would be nice if they told you the amount in BTC instead of $ to avoid this exact issue.

It converts it to us dollars. You just punch in the amount your sending in us and it will tell you how much BC it's worth

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

That dick bag from JD Morgan scared off all the people investing in cryptocurrencies calling the technology a fraud. He's probably pissed because he missed the boat, tanking crypto, and when it bottoms out he'll invest. BTC, ETH, LTC have all dropped about the same.

I only use it as currency, make my transaction and I'm done. Those treating it like stocks/bonds and investing in it ... ouch.

HE
No, it was the Chinese government's announcement of ending Bitcoin. The JP CEO was providing a warning that most did not listen too.

IML Gear Cream!
No, it was the Chinese government's announcement of ending Bitcoin. The JP CEO was providing a warning that most did not listen too.

I missed the Chinese announcement. They can't stop Bitcoin but they can shutdown the official exchanges.

I missed the Chinese announcement. They can't stop Bitcoin but they can shutdown the official exchanges.

They don't need to stop it but when you can keep a billion people out of the market it will have a negative effect. Will it go back up... more than likely. But it is a commodity and they are too volatile to bet on a resurgence. Everyone said that about gold after it slipped from 1800 all the way down to about 1000. That still remains 45% below its high from 4 plus years ago. Same thing with oil. It hasn't moved a damn bit from $50 a barrel in 3 years. That's a long time to lose and not gain. Only invest in the commodities you can afford to lose it all with. Don't bet the house in any artificial coin. There isn't enough market interest to get it stable once it dives.

It was just a matter of time.....lets see what transpires now.

Nows the time to buy? Or wait a week or so?

World wide is China a big user of BTC? If so it would make sense it would have to revalue.

Get Shredded!
World wide is China a big user of BTC? If so it would make sense it would have to revalue.

Without any detail
, the Chinese government wants to take away access for thier people that have been using it.

But who knows how much money that is (?)

Back