• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fat loss

ihatbananas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys
I'm a new member trying to loose some fat to maybe after get on something better.

My main goal is to improve my endurance.

I'm currently at 163 lbs around 15% bf, trying to bring it down to 10%.

I'm thinking about using albuterol, could you guys direct me or where to look for it.. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Diet brotha forget the drugs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey guys
I'm a new member trying to loose some fat to maybe after get on something better.

My main goal is to improve my endurance.

I'm currently at 163 lbs around 15% bf, trying to bring it down to 10%.

I'm thinking about using albuterol, could you guys direct me or where to look for it.. Thanks

Fix ur meal! Diet is a key, don't start use any drugs before u learn control yourself. Do u go to gym? Is ur goal is to loose weight only?

efedrine T3 T4 are for prof BB! Better to start with clen..of course after his meal will be fixed

sure, as I said DIET is key.

You can take all the drugs I'm in, but if you eat like an elephant, you'll be as big as an elephant.

However, to lose weight, I also add a little bit of amphetamine that takes away your hunger :nono:

sure, as I said DIET is key.

You can take all the drugs I'm in, but if you eat like an elephant, you'll be as big as an elephant.

However, to lose weight, I also add a little bit of amphetamine that takes away your hunger :nono:
Ahaha! U're a good doc!:eek: By the way,I eat like an elephant :)
But I have good metabolism(I hope so)

IML Gear Cream!
What would be a good diet you can suggest me?

Simplest way to start:
2 - 3 meals a day.
NO snacking.
Each meal is palm size of protein ( ex. chicken, meat, fish) palm size of low glycemic load carbs (google it) couple thumbs of good fats.
At least 3 resistance training sessions per week. (Strength training)
3 HIIT sessions per week.
After 12 weeks re evaluate, adjust and modify.
Get a trainer or read, read, read.
NO excuses
Good luck.

Simplest way to start:
2 - 3 meals a day.
NO snacking.
Each meal is palm size of protein ( ex. chicken, meat, fish) palm size of low glycemic load carbs (google it) couple thumbs of good fats.
At least 3 resistance training sessions per week. (Strength training)
3 HIIT sessions per week.
After 12 weeks re evaluate, adjust and modify.
Get a trainer or read, read, read.
NO excuses
Good luck.
Ok this is what my Trainning looks like. I don't think I can add more cardio/high resistance

Monday through Thursday crossfit class.

Once a week track work
Once a week swimming intervals for 45 to 60 mins.
Once a week soccer game for 2 hours
Once a week Olympic lifting
Once a week I target a specific group muscle.

Plus my usual stretching and warm ups.

I've lost close to 20 lbs in 3 months. Went from 180 lbs to 159 and now I'm around 162.

I need help changing my diet, and also need an extra push.

I would some appetite suppression too.

Fix ur meal! Diet is a key, don't start use any drugs before u learn control yourself. Do u go to gym? Is ur goal is to loose weight only?
My goal is to bring my bf down to 10%, I have really bad metabolism, I tend to hold water and also I have asthma, even with all that I managed to get stay active everyday of the week. Even on my rest days I go for a walk or a steady run. I need some good diet protocols to follow.

maybe it's been too long (3 months), make a reverse diet.

2-3 meals a day aer too few, eat less but eat more often.

yohimbe suppress well appetite.
Of course, before gadd says something about drugs :cool: , water (7 litre/day), fruits and vegetables. they fill their stomach and have no calories.

My goal is to bring my bf down to 10%, I have really bad metabolism, I tend to hold water and also I have asthma, even with all that I managed to get stay active everyday of the week. Even on my rest days I go for a walk or a steady run. I need some good diet protocols to follow.

Too much cardio not enough strength training.

maybe it's been too long (3 months), make a reverse diet.

2-3 meals a day aer too few, eat less but eat more often.

yohimbe suppress well appetite.
Of course, before gadd says something about drugs :cool: , water (7 litre/day), fruits and vegetables. they fill their stomach and have no calories.
I drink a gallon a day, I guess I could bring that up..
I have a yohimbine bottle, should I mix it with caffeine or just like that?

Diet wise you need to find out what works for your body don't look for a cookie cutter diet plan it needs to be tailored to your needs everyone is different

Get Shredded!
I drink a gallon a day, I guess I could bring that up..
I have a yohimbine bottle, should I mix it with caffeine or just like that?

yes, bring up water intake.
you can stack yohimbine with all what you want, caffeine as well (better will be with clen-t3).

but what about reverse diet? it's the main important thing.

Have you tried it yet? Seems to good to be true..

sure, I take a couple spoons a day.
difficult to say about the results, these come from n-thousand factors, not just from vinegar.
anyway, bad does not, I like it too, so I take it!

yes, bring up water intake.
you can stack yohimbine with all what you want, caffeine as well (better will be with clen-t3).

but what about reverse diet? it's the main important thing.

sure, I take a couple spoons a day.
difficult to say about the results, these come from n-thousand factors, not just from vinegar.
anyway, bad does not, I like it too, so I take it!
Clen and t3? Hhow you run that?

Clen and t3? Hhow you run that?

Stick to strict diet and cardio. Those compounds are garbage and not needed the sides are not worth it imo

U should eat more often..5-6 times per day in small portions, eat more cellulose,try to eat salad 3 times per day,friuts in the 1st part of a day and not a lot,start with 150gr and cut till 30gr per day.Water minimum 5% of ur weight.And work outs, but don't allow overtraining. All is simple,but easy to say,not easy to do,as usual.

U should eat more often..5-6 times per day in small portions, eat more cellulose,try to eat salad 3 times per day,friuts in the 1st part of a day and not a lot,start with 150gr and cut till 30gr per day.Water minimum 5% of ur weight.And work outs, but don't allow overtraining. All is simple,but easy to say,not easy to do,as usual.
It's weird because I train a lot, I train like an athlete, I do crossfit. And I don't eat that bad, don't drink anything but water. I think I just have bad genetics..

Bad genetics is an escuse brotha you can reach any goal. I DON'T EAT THAT BAD??? if you are serious about weigh loss and your goals you need to count cals and adjust macros for your individual needs. Don't get caught up In the genetics shyt, you can hit any goal. question is how bad do u want it, are u willing to put in the work. Dieting to hit single digit bf sucks but it's worth it in the end.

Too much cardio not enough strength training.
I am having this problem now.

On the bike 2 hours minimum 3 times a week and only in gym 3 times a week.

Hard to lose weight when you have to eat enough food to keep your energy up for intense rides.

Bad genetics is an escuse brotha you can reach any goal. I DON'T EAT THAT BAD??? if you are serious about weigh loss and your goals you need to count cals and adjust macros for your individual needs. Don't get caught up In the genetics shyt, you can hit any goal. question is how bad do u want it, are u willing to put in the work. Dieting to hit single digit bf sucks but it's worth it in the end.

The diet I had for 3 months doesn't work anymore, I need a new one

The diet I had for 3 months doesn't work anymore, I need a new one

I already told you, but you don't want to listen.

You've been dieting for too long and you have inactivating your metabolism.
you have to do a reverse diet.

Back