• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Livin out of a SUITCASE-HELP

Jetlifter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys--trying to stay organized while travelling. Diet/training/gear.
Trying to plan a cycle during a constant travel season. Always in and out of airports and hotels. Diet is a B+ at home but C- on road.

Tough time keeping caloric load high as I am limited to what I can carry from home.

Any suggestions welcome and Im open to supp ideas for conveniece. 2-3 days/week travel sked.

Thanx for any replies.

JL

I can relate to not keeping a high calorie diet due to work schedule. I usually take down a shake in the morning and right before bed but my I have little to no control over what I eat from 7:30 am to about 6:30 at night. Used to carry protein bars everywhere I go but got sick of the cardboard taste. Living out of hotels doesn't have to be an issue though, get up early and stuff your face at the free breakfast setup, most offer them. Other than that, there are plenty of "on the go" meal replacement and nutrition bars... if you can live with the bland flavoring.

been there also many times. I would only use the supplemental protein and things if you cant get whole foods. Over the past few years gasstations have making food to order some of it is pretty good chicken and things like that Id try to hit that up but keep it clean as you can also get extra save it for other meals. Very basic hope that helps

Uncle bens microwaveable brown rice either in a cup or the bag. Very low sodium, good nutrients, doesn't need to be refrigerated and is easy to cook. Turns out to be 1cup of rice cooked (36 carbs that are low glycemic). As for the protein source, you can get the sealed pack of tuna which turns out to be ~45g of protein in the larger pack. I always make sure to have cups of uncle bens rice and packs of tuna around the house for when I go on trips or just don't have the time to really cook a good meal. Don't forget about some almonds or walnuts for your fats. Those 3 things should hold you over while on the road! Another option is a shaker cup, protein powder, and peanut butter. All dry and non-refrigerated sources of food. Hope that helps

Where are you traveling to that you cant get what ou want?

Thanx for all the advice guys. and to answer Custom- Its not where I go but the lack of transportation/facilities to workout in and proper food. I can take 2 solid days of food but then its almonds/PB/Kefir and whatever protein I can get my hands on.

Thanx again guys

Back