• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Organized program with Crazy travel sked

Jetlifter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey just wondering if there are others out there who travel every week and still stay organized with Diet/supps/training/gear. Im gone 2-4 days/week.

Very well organized when home- on the road my diet suffers as I eat too little-Im always in the air or hotels.

Lookin for ANY advice/ideas...Thanx guys & yea I eat tons of almonds for caloric load and convenience.

JL

Time for a new career.

You can always workout even tho you don't have weights. And if you're eating on the road get the grilled chicken not the burger with toppings.

Time for a new career.

You can always workout even tho you don't have weights. And if you're eating on the road get the grilled chicken not the burger with toppings.

^ yep

Im gonna clear out a section of suitcase and travel with 4 big tuna cans + big lunch bag. Thatll be 75% of food. The rest I can piece together.

Thanx guys

Hey just wondering if there are others out there who travel every week and still stay organized with Diet/supps/training/gear. Im gone 2-4 days/week.

Very well organized when home- on the road my diet suffers as I eat too little-Im always in the air or hotels.

Lookin for ANY advice/ideas...Thanx guys & yea I eat tons of almonds for caloric load and convenience.

JL
Make sure you get a hotel that has a microwave and a fridge. Instead of going out to eat every day, stop by the local walmart or grocery store and buy some healthy food items like tuna, canned chicken, precooked meats, frozen veggies and the like. You have everything you need at your hotel to make a decent meal. Plus, it's cheaper. Your company will thank you in the end.

It's easy to do. All it takes is a little planning ahead. Good luck

I find canned tuna is the go to food when traveling its easily stored and doesnt take much preparation. Depending on where you are if you can get cooked whole chickens they are also convenient.

I find canned tuna is the go to food when traveling its easily stored and doesnt take much preparation. Depending on where you are if you can get cooked whole chickens they are also convenient.
Most grocery stores carry precooked fish, steak, shrimp and the like. It's a little more pricey and has a little higher sodium content but it's better then most restaurants.

Back