• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

input on PIP for EQ 600

rayschray12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
recently ordered some eq 600 and was wondering if anybody has any first hand experience regarding possible PIP? should i just order something to dilute it with now or give it a shot...literally lol

any feedback is greatly appreciated

Give it a full shot and let us know. Typically eq doesn't cause pip for me but haven't had it dosed that high per cc. Best way is to try and report back to us

I've been pinning 1/2 a CC cut with some Test and Mast and it's not bad at all. Maybe slightly sore the day afterwards but gone completely the next day. I've done it I my Quad, Delt and Pec

recently ordered some eq 600 and was wondering if anybody has any first hand experience regarding possible PIP? should i just order something to dilute it with now or give it a shot...literally lol

i would start with .5cc , and maybe mix it with your other compounds on same syringe

ZERO PIP

I was impressed... No gcol or anything. good stuff.

I pin a half cc four times a week mixed with my other compounds with no pip

Gracias fellas...yeah .5 cc with 1 cc additional compounds aounds like the way to go. Thanks for the input and I'll give you the update once I get things going

I got some EQ 600 for my training partner and he has had no PIP. I haven't tried it, but I have used other concentrated doses of other compounds and had bad PIP and gave it to him and he had none. It's the difference between our two body chemistry's.

I ran 2 vials if it and no PIP whatsoever. Everyone is different but it was smooth imo.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

First pin was Monday (.5cc eq / 1cc test) and no noticeable PIP whatsoever

Yep. My experience as well

Yeah man...my body seems to like EQ as well...always a great long run through the fall for sure. stoked to find a hi mg/ml that works!! so far so good

Zero pip here. Pinned 1cc EQ 600 and 1cc Sust 500 separate with no issue. Generally though I only get pip with test e no matter the mg

Glad you're happy bud

Back