• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got shot down today from Money Gram

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Went to CVS today , spent all that time on the phone , then went to the counter and was told NO GO ???? Huh ??? I am. It sure what we can speak on as far as money , however let's just say it was just south of $1k .... WTF ??? This sucks ... I have tried to figure out this whole Bitcoin , and it is not even a option for me due to my email is shared by , well let's just say it is not a fucking option

I never use MG or WU where you have to talk to someone on the phone. I use the places where it's all done by the attendant working there.

Went to CVS today , spent all that time on the phone , then went to the counter and was told NO GO ???? Huh ??? I am. It sure what we can speak on as far as money , however let's just say it was just south of $1k .... WTF ??? This sucks ... I have tried to figure out this whole Bitcoin , and it is not even a option for me due to my email is shared by , well let's just say it is not a fucking option

Fuck MG and WU!

Pay me to use my bitcoin acct and send to ur addy. For a price of course!👌🏼👍🏼

I never use MG or WU where you have to talk to someone on the phone. I use the places where it's all done by the attendant working there.
This , I always go to the little Arab gas stations those guys never give a shit about who are how much money you are sending

Pay me to use my bitcoin acct and send to ur addy. For a price of course!👌🏼👍🏼
I would , you think I am joking I don't care , I would give you $300 just to get me my shit !!!! This is a pain in the ass

This , I always go to the little Arab gas stations those guys never give a shit about who are how much money you are sending

I think once they flag you it doesn't matter where u go

I think once they flag you it doesn't matter where u go
You might be correct, but if you can eliminate the person on the phone playing 1000 questions, your odds are better IMO.

You might be correct, but if you can eliminate the person on the phone playing 1000 questions, your odds are better IMO.
Every place in Michigan including the Arab party store all have a red phone you have to use and play the 300 questions game with some fucking Indian you can understand

Every place in Michigan including the Arab party store all have a red phone you have to use and play the 300 questions game with some fucking Indian you can understand

PRolly cause they know you are a homo. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Not judging. ( Commence meltdown)

IML Gear Cream!
Well going back to Cabo on a couple weeks ... Get some Sust preloads again downstairs at the pharmacy 🤡🤷🏿*♂️🏝😁🤤.

That's interesting...we have these stores that you just walk into, tell them you want to send money, and it's all done on a computor...my friend is the manager also. This town is also loaded with Mexican families and there is probably hundreds of thousands of dollars leaving this town daily for Mexico! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

WU is the same way. They sent my money back. I used a machine at Walgreens . Paid the cashier like always . Next day got a email frame the person it was going to it was on hold. Called WU and after all the bs questions they refunded my money do to new regulations . Money going to China is not gonna happen via MG and WU . Took me a while and plenty of help but I now have bitcoin.

I've used Bitcoin...it's not that complicated. Here's the issue I have. I guess I'm old enough and get real pissy fast when I know things can go fast. There should be NO FLIPPIN reason it takes 4-5 days to get your money....If I'm approved by my bank etc, that Bitcoin I just bought ought to be there in an instant! When you send Bitcoin, real fucking interesting it takes seconds to take it away from you....it just pisses me off....maybe there is a site where I can buy Bitcoin and have it right then...if there is let me know...

If you link card and or bank with coinbase it's instant. That's what I do

Sumner... If you want to make it easy send me some money and I'll make your Bitcoin transfer for you... Shit I already got your real name and personal email info. Plus I have a ton of Bitcoin... Let me know bro

Sumner... If you want to make it easy send me some money and I'll make your Bitcoin transfer for you... Shit I already got your real name and personal email info. Plus I have a ton of Bitcoin... Let me know bro
I think you just found your fortune...charge fees to make Bitcoin transfers for people!

I got shot down by Moneygram too, for a relatively small order, so I went to WU and it went off perfectly. I will not use Bitcoin so if there's no WU option I go to a supplier who does.

I got shot down by Moneygram too, for a relatively small order, so I went to WU and it went off perfectly. I will not use Bitcoin so if there's no WU option I go to a supplier who does.

"I will not use Bitcoin"

i would put a bet on you will.. Sooner or later sources won't accept my or we anymore. And it looks like it's almost here...but don't worry.. By the time you go to use it I'm sure it will be more user friendly

Flgged from wu and mg... Even dom still no go.... Bitcoin banks passing info no thanks... Safety 1st.... I like xxxx 2 xxx or Gxxxx xxx.... To the lab's that work with thank you that is why you get my business. I guess if you have a terrorist name they hate on you yet I'm Latina and half white...

Cheapthreads out..

Find a sponsor you trust and use CIM...best option.

First order a couple years ago I got shot down. Never wanted to deal with it again, bitcoin it was.

Back