• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your 'Secret' Food Tip

WarrENDeatH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was just curious, with all the vast knowledge that is around in this forum, to hear from people who have any sort of 'secret' food they use. Whether it be waking up, pre workout, post workout or in general. Something they regularly go to, with success, whether it be for gains, restoring the body, etc. I'm always willing to take on some new information, and was curious. I guess my personal secret, one I always recommend to newcomers is eggs. Cheap and easy as hell to make.

When you are dieting and it's late at night and you have those cravings like eating an entire birthday cake sounds good...take your choclate flavored protein powder and put a scoop in a plastic glass.Add a little water bit not too much.Stir it with a spoon until it gets the consistancy of a thick batter.Put it in your microwave for about 20 seconds.It will rise like a muffin.Turn the glass upside down and pop it on a plate.It should slide out and you will have you a choclate high protein muffin to hold you over.It may not be as good as an entire birthday cake but it is surprisingly satisfying.

Depends on the goal..

I am quite possibly the strongest and leanest since I disregarded protein intake and started eating shitloads of carbs before bed.
And that would be my food tip to anyone wanting to get shredded and strong as fuck.

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. I would think that could make you stronger but eating a shitload of carbs before bed would probably turn you into a fatty, wouldn't it?
I am quite possibly the strongest and leanest since I disregarded protein intake and started eating shitloads of carbs before bed.
And that would be my food tip to anyone wanting to get shredded and strong as fuck.

2 meals a day with no snacking.
Nice and lean all year round.

2 meals a day with no snacking.
Nice and lean all year round.
Oh yeah? Well I seen the size of your meal, which equal to about 3 of mine.... you big somabitsch.

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious. I would think that could make you stronger but eating a shitload of carbs before bed would probably turn you into a fatty, wouldn't it?
I take everything dannie says with a grain of salt after his banana experiment

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
chipotle burritos - chicken. double wrapped, double rice, some salsa and the corn salsa, lettuce, cheese and guac. 1800 and change cals, 230g carbs, 76g protein, 68g of fat. if you're cutting, eat 1-1.5 burritos a day and utilize intermittent fasting. if you're bulking eat 4 a day and you're set :roflmao:

Super serious.
Here's what sort of result you can expect by eating shitloads of carbs before bed.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...Shred-by-MuscleGelZ-log?p=1282338#post1282338

I take everything dannie says with a grain of salt after his banana experiment

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
Why would you say that? Banana experiment was just that, an experiment.
While it may work for others it did not work for me, hence I never recommended it to anyone.

When you are dieting and it's late at night and you have those cravings like eating an entire birthday cake sounds good...take your choclate flavored protein powder and put a scoop in a plastic glass.Add a little water bit not too much.Stir it with a spoon until it gets the consistancy of a thick batter.Put it in your microwave for about 20 seconds.It will rise like a muffin.Turn the glass upside down and pop it on a plate.It should slide out and you will have you a choclate high protein muffin to hold you over.It may not be as good as an entire birthday cake but it is surprisingly satisfying.

Sound great but you might not want to cook with plastic, it releases chemicals that act as estrogen.
http://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

Back