• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Way to much cloudy gear and it needs to stop

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im seeing way to many threads about this lately . This is defenitly not acceptable . Reps need to let their employers know that this is not acceptable and to have a serious talk with their chemist . This is such a common things these days and its the reps job to let their boss know !!!! Maybe in some cases the boss dont even know , but the reps do !!!!! 15 years in this game and I have never purchased cloudy gear and if ANYBODY sends me some I would not be accepted . And dont fucking tell me to heat it up LMFAO !!! FIRE YOUR CHEMIST IF NEED BE BUT DONT TELL ME TO HEAT IT UP ON THE STOVE !!!!!! When did this become the norm ? When did this become ok ? Did I miss the memo ? Is this plainly stated on the list along with the products ? This is by no means directed at any one source > ITS DIRECTED AT EVERY SOURCE !!!! We have the best reps in the game here even IRISH who I dont like to much but he is great at what he does , But please guys dont let this be the norm ! Reps please do a better job on the other end as far as letting the boss know that complaints are rising and rising about cloudy or just plain dirty gear and if they want repeat business they will handle it personally with the cook !!!! It benefits all of us to straighting this out ASAP . Reps will have less complaints to deal with, customers will be happy and not complain , and the boss will make more money and have plenty of repeat business . IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE to have to keep telling ppl to just heat it up ....

AGAIN THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY 1 SOURCE > ITS JUST A PLEA FOR HELP FROM ALL THE REPS !!!!!

Im seeing way to many threads about this lately . This is defenitly not acceptable . Reps need to let their employers know that this is not acceptable and to have a serious talk with their chemist . This is such a common things these days and its the reps job to let their boss know !!!! Maybe in some cases the boss dont even know , but the reps do !!!!! 15 years in this game and I have never purchased cloudy gear and if ANYBODY sends me some I would not be accepted . And dont fucking tell me to heat it up LMFAO !!! FIRE YOUR CHEMIST IF NEED BE BUT DONT TELL ME TO HEAT IT UP ON THE STOVE !!!!!! When did this become the norm ? When did this become ok ? Did I miss the memo ? Is this plainly stated on the list along with the products ? This is by no means directed at any one source > ITS DIRECTED AT EVERY SOURCE !!!! We have the best reps in the game here even IRISH who I dont like to much but he is great at what he does , But please guys dont let this be the norm ! Reps please do a better job on the other end as far as letting the boss know that complaints are rising and rising about cloudy or just plain dirty gear and if they want repeat business they will handle it personally with the cook !!!! It benefits all of us to straighting this out ASAP . Reps will have less complaints to deal with, customers will be happy and not complain , and the boss will make more money and have plenty of repeat business . IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE to have to keep telling ppl to just heat it up ....

AGAIN THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY 1 SOURCE > ITS JUST A PLEA FOR HELP FROM ALL THE REPS !!!!!

Reps when I can get you again.

Thank you Brother , I will remind you . I want a my first red star lol

Edit ; Do we even get red stars over here lol

Last edited:

Reps to you Murf. I was thinking along the same lines. Didn't seem right to me but an all new game I was willing to take a wait & see attitude. I never mentioned who's cloudy gear I recd. Nor will I.

I think they will all get the memo this time.

The ''it's just cosmetic'' statement seemed wrong.

Thanks for saying what others were just thinking.

Frankly, within the 10+ years I've been dealing with various sources, didn't know what to think when I saw my first cloudy bottle. Glad this place is around to get educated on the matter

That's disappointing to hear. I've been gone for a few, so I haven't seen the threads yet. Could it be due to the fact that the temp is sub-freezing in half the country, and the gear crashes after it ships?

Murf is on point. This may not be something you pick up on the shelf but you are putting people at risk, take this shit seriously.

(MURF23. Thanks for this post and my feelings are mutual)

There is a huge difference between cloudy gear and crashed gear.

Crashed gear looks like this:
photo_3_zpsf9f04701.jpg

That is crashed Test Ace in crystal clear oil. Look, the oil is still clear - the Test is crystalized "crashed" fallen out of the solution in the bottle of the vial. Cloudy gear is not crashed gear Cloudy gear is dirty glear and LOL anyone would inject that into their muscles. Ever felt test crash in the muscle? Not awesome.

Murph is being generous that a "boss" wouldn't know what a "chemist" was producing. Reps not knowing? Absolutely. The boss? most of the time the boss IS the chemist... and if he's not he's got a tight hand overseeing.

Luckily I've never had to deal with this. I have a somewhat hard time even believing it. It would mean that a source just completely by passes filtering. I would think that is such a fundamental and simple process that any idiot with half a brain would know to do it. Its not even hard either. Bizarre.

Murph I agree with you and I believe it was you repping me a few posts back when I laughed at ones comment about "hey just heat it up and you will be fine" there seems to be a large disconnect going on right now where the standards have dropped a bit with what you pay for and what you get.. Nobody should ever let there standards drop when it comes to injecting themselves with cloudy gear, if you do then you don't care about your body... once again you and I murph are on the same page if you have to "take that extra step" to fix your gear then you have issues and your source needs to address it and not give you the excuse about cold weather blah blah blah, ive ordered for over 15 years and never received crashed or cloudy gear!!! And I don't live in the tropics!

Reps for you back

Last edited:
There is a huge difference between cloudy gear and crashed gear.

Crashed gear looks like this:
photo_3_zpsf9f04701.jpg

That is crashed Test Ace in crystal clear oil. Look, the oil is still clear - the Test is crystalized "crashed" fallen out of the solution in the bottle of the vial. Cloudy gear is not crashed gear Cloudy gear is dirty glear and LOL anyone would inject that into their muscles. Ever felt test crash in the muscle? Not awesome.

Murph is being generous that a "boss" wouldn't know what a "chemist" was producing. Reps not knowing? Absolutely. The boss? most of the time the boss IS the chemist... and if he's not he's got a tight hand overseeing.

BINGO-but doubtful would crash at body temp.Maybe is why some sources use brown jugs ? jk-Those are pretty hormone crystals though -OD

Luckily I've never had to deal with this. I have a somewhat hard time even believing it. It would mean that a source just completely by passes filtering. I would think that is such a fundamental and simple process that any idiot with half a brain would know to do it. Its not even hard either. Bizarre.

Skimping on sterility processes saves about 80% of the production work. So output can basically be quadrupled by brewing dirty.

Find a source that won't sell anything they wouldn't us themselves or let their wife use.

BINGO-but doubtful would crash at body temp.Maybe is why some sources use brown jugs ? jk-Those are pretty hormone crystals though -OD

Depends what it is. That was an experiment with high concentration Ace. Like prop it holds at low mg/ml tends to crash when that is pushed too high temperature irrelevant.

Skimping on sterility processes saves about 80% of the production work. So output can basically be quadrupled by brewing dirty.

Find a source that won't sell anything they wouldn't us themselves or let their wife use.

Props to you for saying this.

Props to you for saying this.

Thanks bro you know I mean it and I'm not the only source on this board that exclusively uses their own and gives their girl their own gear... though In my case I guess I'm the girl that's getting LOL.

Dam, the more I read the more I learn. Thanks murf for this post! Learning is a lesson in its own,!!learning the hard way ...well that would straight up suck!

Get Shredded!

Def agree. I've been brewing for about a year now, and I look after a few buddies. I refuse to give them anything until I've tested the batch on myself.

Before injecting, draw through a .2um syringe filter and feel good about having filtered out the stopper floaties and any bacteria. It takes a while to draw but no there's no worrying

Last edited:
Before injecting, draw through a .2um syringe filter and feel good about having filtered out the stopper floaties and any bacteria. It takes a while to draw but no there's no worrying

Why should we have to do that? Why can't the chefs be held to a higher standard? They are being paid for a service and as such should COMPLETE the service.

That's disappointing to hear. I've been gone for a few, so I haven't seen the threads yet. Could it be due to the fact that the temp is sub-freezing in half the country, and the gear crashes after it ships?

There's a difference between crashed gear and cloudy gear due to it being improperly filtered/polluted. Assuming the chemist does his job correctly, gear should not be crashing at room temp, but in cold temps it is quite normal and acceptable. If gear does occasionally crash due to improper cooking, it is not too big of a deal as long as purity is not the issue, but this should not be a regular occurence....and if it happens too often, it shows the cooker's imcompetence, which would worry me. Now, if gear is foggy due to polutants/improper filtering...that is unacceptable and should not be happening.

Back