• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quick Hello

ResistingNut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, long time lurker finally decided to join up after all the research I have been doing to start bouncing ideas off all y'all. 27 y/o male, 204lb, currently on TRT at 220mg EW, along with 50mg Clomid M-W-F. I go to a clinic for my weekly shot of Test Cyp. I am about to have them up my dose hopefully up to 250mg, they have been known to make 20mg+ increases. I have been doing a lot of research on Blasting/Cruising. I am hoping that I can bounce some stuff of you guys who are a bit more knowledgeable than I am.

Off to the gym I go. Back day today. Best day of the week.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs, IronMagResearch, and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF! Plenty of knowledgeable people here to help you out. Hope to see you around the board.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks guys. I have been gathering up my research and once I get some good questions together ill post some stuff. Looking forward to learning more.

Welcome aboard brother! Plenty of good info and resources available for you here. Dont hesitate to ask questions, we are here to help.

Back