• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Why does PSL have such a bad rep on Evolutionary?

Gehenna67

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering what is up with PSL's bad rep on Evolutionary's source forum? It says they are not to be trusted as of Sept 1, 2015. Seems odd when they are still doing so well here... What happened there?

Bad history.

Moody much? I appreciate the honest answers they gave.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Ah that explains it... I was just pointing out that I haven't seen any negative reviews on them here. Not to shoot down your initial reply.

Ah that explains it... I was just pointing out that I haven't seen any negative reviews on them here. Not to shoot down your initial reply.

I've been around the block young grasshopper, day one since this board was conceived and a lot longer on the other one that gave birth to this place.

I started back on Massmonsterz.com back 2000 or so, then moved on to SSB which is where I got my first cycles.

Geez.... to the young bucks here. EVO is a scammer piece of fucking shit site. STAY FAR AWAY. Believe it or not I was a Mod there a few years ago. They fucking suck. Run far from gearhead and stevesmi, especially this stevesmi (5'5" fat fuck claiming 8% bf) dickhead. They banned ALL domestic UGL's in favor of their Berd Pharmaceutical, which is complete garbage... and for some reason some Canadian sites with websites. I have not been there for awhile but I doubt much has changed.

Last edited:
It's funny you mention they are scammers because after I posted this I realized that several otyer sources are "not approved" at Evo, because of a couple guys who claim they were ripped off. Sources that are g2g on other boards. So yea I believe they are full of shite.

Geez.... to the young bucks here. EVO is a scammer piece of fucking shit site. STAY FAR AWAY. Believe it or not I was a Mod there a few years ago. They fucking suck. Run far from gearhead and stevesmi, especially this stevesmi (5'5" fat fuck claiming 8% bf) dickhead. They banned ALL domestic UGL's in favor of their Berd Pharmaceutical, which is complete garbage... and for some reason some Canadian sites with websites. I have not been there for awhile but I doubt much has changed.

They are still in my Tapatalk feed, but it blows my mind how much they push there sarms and there hcgenerate..... give me a fucking break. Jp is really the most knowledgeable guy on they're forum. Not the type to bash but some of the cycle advice they give people blows my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are still in my Tapatalk feed, but it blows my mind how much they push there sarms and there hcgenerate..... give me a fucking break. Jp is really the most knowledgeable guy on they're forum. Not the type to bash but some of the cycle advice they give people blows my mind.
JP is very knowledgeable. Really surprises me he is still on that forum

JD speaking real shit

What r u guys talking about hcgenerate fixes everything!

If their not getting a piece of the pie and I mean a huge pie, their not going to promote it and will just call it garbage!

I'm surprised the forum still exists!

Must still have a ton of sheep believing all of their bro science and throwing their money away.

What a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo sucks. Never trust a forum with no tranny's.
33e51b4d12c440d8681015dbb4fe0656.gif

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not sure why but i had a pretty dope experience with PSL.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Back