• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Just wondering

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why some members that claim to run an absurd amount of gear never post progress pics of what the gear is doing for them.

Are they scared? Don't want the criticism? Don't want to shame the ugl they are running? This has always questioned me. Not calling any particular person out. But why y'all scared to get criticism. That shit fuels the need to get better and helps keep u on track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im gonna guess its mostly because people dont give a shit what others think, some folks may want to post pics of their cars, house, tile counters, or whatever else makes them feel like they deserve adoration. but I kinda agree, if your doing a log its more satisfying to the people who follow to see pics

Legal reasons.. :coffee:

Why some members that claim to run an absurd amount of gear never post progress pics of what the gear is doing for them.

Are they scared? Don't want the criticism? Don't want to shame the ugl they are running? This has always questioned me. Not calling any particular person out. But why y'all scared to get criticism. That shit fuels the need to get better and helps keep u on track.

From my standpoint, I could care less what other people think of me. All I need to do is look in the mirror and decide if I like what's looking back at me. Second, I'm harder on myself more than any other people here are. My criticism of myself fuels my need to get better and keep myself on track. Third, and very important, the last time I had a picture of "part" of me on here, I got accused of ratting out a lab...just because part of me looked familiar to this certain asshole. It wasn't me, and I decided right then and there, no more photos....

cause even though they use all that gear. they still eat like shit, train like shit............AND LOOK LIKE SHIT

Legal reasons.. :coffee:

This is actually the reason for me. Plus some of my crazy exes know I frequent online boards, they just don't know my tag. This is the reason I can't really run legit logs with pictures, otherwise I would. I'm very easily identifiable even with my face blacked out.

Not going to fuck up my career or have someone I know possibly find out about my personal shenanigans because I'm trying to impress some guys online or keep track of my progress publicly.

But also a high dose for me is 400mg of test.. no tren. Maybe some NPP or an oral here and there.

Last edited:

Don't wonder , just speak your mind !!!! Don't be afraid of these cunts that can't walk the talk !!!!!!! They are the first to talk shit and cut people down

Don't wonder , just speak your mind !!!! Don't be afraid of these cunts that can't walk the talk !!!!!!! They are the first to talk shit and cut people down

Since you have been here has anyone actually "cut you down" that you did not first come at or offend? The only thing I have seen is members replying to your outlandish and often ignorant posts. Then when you are proved wrong(as you typically are) or a valid point is brought up, you just dismiss it and continue quoting yourself in awkward conversation.

Since you have been here has anyone actually "cut you down" that you did not first come at or offend? The only thing I have seen is members replying to your outlandish and often ignorant posts. Then when you are proved wrong(as you typically are) or a valid point is brought up, you just dismiss it and continue quoting yourself in awkward conversation.
LMAO !!!!! Wasn't that you that said when I posted my first pic that you saw it somewhere else on another forum ??? Huh ? Ya it was and wasn't you that said I tampered with the pic ? Huh ? Ya .... wasn't that you before I ever posted a pic that said this guy is full of shit ??? Huh ? Ya it was .... go fuck yourself ... stay the fuck out of my threads when I ask a simple question about gear or anything else !!!! You attack me , but can't handle the backlash ??? I am a BOSS you are a little bitch ...

LMAO !!!!! Wasn't that you that said when I posted my first pic that you saw it somewhere else on another forum ??? Huh ? Ya it was and wasn't you that said I tampered with the pic ? Huh ? Ya .... wasn't that you before I ever posted a pic that said this guy is full of shit ??? Huh ? Ya it was .... go fuck yourself ... stay the fuck out of my threads when I ask a simple question about gear or anything else !!!! You attack me , but can't handle the backlash ??? I am a BOSS you are a little bitch ...

Absolutely, because I did see it on another forum you jackass lol(possibly because you post so many personal pictures online and people can freely take those). How is that cutting you down? You just get butt hurt too easily then go off on your crybaby tangents. Kind of like you just did..

The fact you just referred to yourself as a "boss" and are actually being serious, goes to show how much of a douche you are. Hopefully you haven't bred.

Absolutely, because I did see it on another forum you jackass lol(possibly because you post so many personal pictures online and people can freely take those). How is that cutting you down? You just get butt hurt too easily then go off on your crybaby tangents. Kind of like you just did..

The fact you just referred to yourself as a "boss" and are actually being serious, goes to show how much of a douche you are. Hopefully you haven't bred.
Ha ha !!! See I knew that would totaly get you all up in craby pants mode !!! 🙊 It worked !!! Loser

Ha I just thanked you in my other post , and this is how you repay me ??? Rude

Not really a gear thing because it doesn't apply to me .
But I used to post a ton of pics on imf and the attention for my log and pics didn't feed my ego but was fun in a sense I wanted to keep pushing.
Keep pushing I did when DJ and I were repping partners and we both bounced over here to expand our base as it were. I continued pics here but between being repeatedly torn down by members here or in general hated on (ya, the suicide talk wasn't oh poor me or a joke, it was post severe depression post ortho oncologist you dicks and it was expressed in a way that meant, hey if you're head ducked get helped-don't just "man up" or you might die)

I kinda stopped giving a flying fuck what anyone here thought of me or any lab I ever represented. It was also a slap in the face to not be invited to new bigger things so more " fuck you" from me.

Now I pop over here when I'm requested. Linger for a bit, grow bored and ignore it for a while again.

Tl;Dr
You fuck faces aren't worth me posting pics unless I'm entertaining myself and the browser wouldn't let attach pics for like a year.

I think both of you guys are at the top of your game right now. Kudos to both of you, you guys look great. But correct me if I'm wrong, I think you both were hesitant to post pics say 18 months ago. Well MM posted videos, LOL. Now that you are on top of your game it's pretty easy to call guys out. Does it occur to you maybe they are in the process of transforming too and not ready to post pics just yet?

I do agree there are some people here, no names mentioned, who are considered experts on BB (diet, workouts, gear) and even coach, yet we have never seen a single pic of them and I mean for years. Easy enough to crop out face and blur tats.

Get Shredded!
I think both of you guys are at the top of your game right now. Kudos to both of you, you guys look great. But correct me if I'm wrong, I think you both were hesitant to post pics say 18 months ago. Well MM posted videos, LOL. Now that you are on top of your game it's pretty easy to call guys out. Does it occur to you maybe they are in the process of transforming too and not ready to post pics just yet?

I do agree there are some people here, no names mentioned, who are considered experts on BB (diet, workouts, gear) and even coach, yet we have never seen a single pic of them and I mean for years. Easy enough to crop out face and blur tats.

Wasn't calling anybody yet. But I talked shit even when I was fatter. Even when I did gear just to do gear - dumb idea on my part. Just took some time to really find out what I needed to do and want it enough. But I can't think of anybody I have called out besides fucking with TG a couple times since I started this transformation. Correct me if I am wrong

Wasn't calling anybody yet. But I talked shit even when I was fatter. Even when I did gear just to do gear - dumb idea on my part. Just took some time to really find out what I needed to do and want it enough. But I can't think of anybody I have called out besides fucking with TG a couple times since I started this transformation. Correct me if I am wrong
No, I guess you didn't. It seemed like it was going that way :kiss:

Maybe you haven't called anyone out lately (say except this post in a general way). Which is easy to do when you are in shape.

But when you were guzzling whiskey and making videos, it was different. Glad you are training hard and looking good...

To answer the question? IMO diet and cardio is lacking for many members. Falling back on the gear to pick up slack, which when you are younger....is easy to do:)

I am 47. This was taken this morning.

I am always trying to be my best self. Work in progress. But I like to indulge on weekends. Go on dates and it is hard to manage a "bodybuilder" lifestyle.

Attachments

• Me Now.JPG
    Me Now.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 72
Mighty finally got in shape and now wants us to post pics so he can also?

Maybe you haven't called anyone out lately (say except this post in a general way). Which is easy to do when you are in shape.

But when you were guzzling whiskey and making videos, it was different. Glad you are training hard and looking good...

To answer the question? IMO diet and cardio is lacking for many members. Falling back on the gear to pick up slack, which when you are younger....is easy to do:)

I am always trying to be my best self. Work in progress. But I like to indulge on weekends. Go on dates and it is hard to manage a "bodybuilder" lifestyle.

Upside down awesome Auggie. Report back with new cycle results.. wink

Lats looking good just hope when I'm your age I can be in shape

Mighty finally got in shape and now wants us to post pics so he can also?

Read all my previous post I have always said people should post pics of progress and shit. Even when I looked worse than I do now I posted pics. Guess since I'm in better shape now people getting in their feelings cause I stepped the game up and made more gainz on a cruise then most people posting pics made on 1 gram a week. Real talk

Great for u MM
We've been around and had our personal probs but we had our heads high and pushed ourselves even harder

Back