• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Giving Credit When Credit is Due

Big D84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to give credit when credit is due to Basicstero! I'm a first time customer with Basic but not a first timer in the business. I've been playing this game for about 10 years now. There is only a few sources I would take the time to praise and Basic has made that list with a good first impression with me. I made a bad mistake after I placed and processed my order which ultimately resulted in it getting cancelled. I won't discuss specifics but let's just say I wasn't planning to get it sorted out and was prepared to take a loss. However when I reached out to Basic they was all over it and got me straightened out quickly. There is plenty of sources out there that are good when things go according to plan but not many that will work with you when there is a hiccup. Props to good customer service Basicstero! You have another long time customer.

Back