• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else preparing for the hurricane??

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One thing I dread about living on the ocean in the dirty south is hurricanes. Looking like this one's going to graze Florida and hit us head on. Going to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Right there with you buddy this is the first one that has me worried . Shit is getting crazy around here already with the empty shelves and people packing the gas stations for over priced gas.

Yea the damn gas was $2.50 a gallon when I filled up today. I'm prepared as can be genarator I bought ahead of time. 30 gallons of gas water etc. This one's kinda got me worried. We're going to ride it out at a safer more sturdy home. My house is a beach house type deal on stilts. Hell that last little hurricane Mathew splintered some of my stilts. Hoping and praying hard on this one

Be safe fellas. We are having our own weather issues. I have a 33000 acre wildfire about 7 miles as the bird flies that is 0% contained. . We are on level 1 evacuation currently. 5 miles down the road has been evacuated. You guys stay safe!

Yea the damn gas was $2.50 a gallon when I filled up today. I'm prepared as can be genarator I bought ahead of time. 30 gallons of gas water etc. This one's kinda got me worried. We're going to ride it out at a safer more sturdy home. My house is a beach house type deal on stilts. Hell that last little hurricane Mathew splintered some of my stilts. Hoping and praying hard on this one

Gas was up to 3$ a gallon in Texas water 10 dollars for 24 small bottles. Be safe guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm praying hard. I'm in southwest FL and it looks like we might not get it that bad. Miamis gonna get crushed. I've lived through many hurricanes down here but this one is a monster like nobody's seen. Immensely destructive it already practically wiped a few island nations off the map :( I got sandbags a 12 gauge a 30-06, a 9mm and a 38 and enough tuna to never want to eat it again.

im in down town east ft lauderdale . they ordered mandatory evac today where i live ... so i'll take my pooch and head to my sisters she at least lives about 3o miles west of the beach
if i didnt have to work i would head up to CT to see my girl but i have to responsibilities now days ... so we have a 35 foot trailer with a generator at the office and she has 2 massive built in Generators to power the 7k foot house ....we are def gonna lose local power for who know hows long. one of the few times living in the sunshine city aint so great but i survived Andrew back in the day. anyway everything material is insured and can be replaced. lets say a prayer for the not so fortunate to have a safe place to go

im in down town east ft lauderdale . they ordered mandatory evac today where i live ... so i'll take my pooch and head to my sisters she at least lives about 3o miles west of the beach
if i didnt have to work i would head up to CT to see my girl but i have to responsibilities now days ... so we have a 35 foot trailer with a generator at the office and she has 2 massive built in Generators to power the 7k foot house ....we are def gonna lose local power for who know hows long. one of the few times living in the sunshine city aint so great but i survived Andrew back in the day. anyway everything material is insured and can be replaced. lets say a prayer for the not so fortunate to have a safe place to go

Welcome mat is still out...only thing i have close to your CT gal is a well worn Blow Up doll....lmk and i will pressure wash it:)

IML Gear Cream!
It is looking a little better for me and my house wishing you the best johnjohn

Scary thing about this one is how strong and large it is. If it skirts the coast and stays over water it'll wreck things from Miami to Charleston. We're leaving friday night or Saturday if nothing changes but I'm still hoping for a big Eastward tumble. Mathew moved about 40-50 miles farther east as it passed and it saved a lot of people and property. The storm surge from this will be devastating if it keeps the projected path.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Graze Florida!!?? That bitch is 300 miles wide. It's going to eat Florida. I'm in Polk county and that fucker need to keep trending east.

Graze Florida!!?? That bitch is 300 miles wide. It's going to eat Florida. I'm in Polk county and that fucker need to keep trending east.
I was working in winter haven during charley they got hit pretty hard

no where to run dude

HO_IRMA_PATH_MO_170907_4x3_992.jpg

22964f370b01aa3c2f05929bfa88f58a.jpg

The "euro" model is supposed to be the most accurate. It puts it right up my ass lol

Good luck out there, probably best to take a few days off work and leave now right?? Sorry we just have sunshine and perfect weather out here in Cali so I'm not experienced in that.. 😏

Good luck out there, probably best to take a few days off work and leave now right?? Sorry we just have sunshine and perfect weather out here in Cali so I'm not experienced in that.. 

you cant get out dude. only by private jet by now .. there are only 3 interstates out of fl.. 95, turnpike and 75.. they are all bumper to bumper and you wouldn't have enough fuel or time in car to even get out if you didn't leave already.
I highly doubt there are any commercial flights left and if there are most couldn't afford the ticket not to mention you need somewhere to stay. you would need to go west
if your house is older construction and not built with expensive shit and you don't have impact glass, shutters and hurricane proof shit you are fucked ..
this storm will no doubt leave a lot of people homeless like Andrew did 25 years ago. the power is most likely going to be out in some places for weeks. we have been due for a bad one and here this bitch is

Get Shredded!
you cant get out dude. only by private jet by now .. there are only 3 interstates out of fl.. 95, turnpike and 75.. they are all bumper to bumper and you wouldn't have enough fuel or time in car to even get out if you didn't leave already.
I highly doubt there are any commercial flights left and if there are most couldn't afford the ticket not to mention you need somewhere to stay. you would need to go west
if your house is older construction and not built with expensive shit and you don't have impact glass, shutters and hurricane proof shit you are fucked ..
this storm will no doubt leave a lot of people homeless like Andrew did 25 years ago. the power is most likely going to be out in some places for weeks. we have been due for a bad one and here this bitch is

I was without power for 2 weeks when charley came through. Middle of August and it was hot as fuck. I was with my girlfriends at the time. Her roof in the apartment we were in fell through in the second bedroom. The master bedroom caved in 3 hours later. Luckily I was able to drive Timmy grandparents house. If I didn't have a truck though would not have made it.

I still remember like it was yesterday waking up one morning with a slight chill and realized the power was back on. I was a 7 year old on Christmas morning type feeling. I know that's the same shit coming again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad, aunt, uncle, cousins all in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, they're getting hit with the eye wall looks like. I'm in GA.
Yea looks like it stayed west so straight up Florida then Georgia. I'm in the Carolinas it was tracking dead for us then shifted more to Florida. Stay safe brotha I think we're just going to get tropical storm out of it.

My dad, aunt, uncle, cousins all in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, they're getting hit with the eye wall looks like. I'm in GA.

prayers for your family brother.. in the aftermath let me know if you need help.
we should have a few extra generators if they need one. I think we have about 40 coming in to the Miami warehouse

All of these Florida refugees are clogging up my town but this makes me want to open up some gas stations

prayers for your family brother.. in the aftermath let me know if you need help.
we should have a few extra generators if they need one. I think we have about 40 coming in to the Miami warehouse

Dad had to buy a new generator today, his old one which was used for 2 weeks straight on the last hurricane wouldn't run right when he tested it yesterday. His house took 125mph last time, held up good but lost power for 2 weeks. Has huricane shutters. His generator will only run lights and fridge so no a/c.

Thanks for offer, that's stand up! Looks like track more to West side now, good for family members on East coast but I have a friend trying to ride it out in his house on big pine key, I fear for his life, they saying he'll take direct hit at category 5. Also have a friend near Naples with a house on stilts which sits on a small island surrounded by Everglades swamp, he went to a friend's house but his house stands a good chance of being destroyed.

Dad had to buy a new generator today, his old one which was used for 2 weeks straight on the last hurricane wouldn't run right when he tested it yesterday. His house took 125mph last time, held up good but lost power for 2 weeks. Has huricane shutters. His generator will only run lights and fridge so no a/c.

Thanks for offer, that's stand up! Looks like track more to West side now, good for family members on East coast but I have a friend trying to ride it out in his house on big pine key, I fear for his life, they saying he'll take direct hit at category 5. Also have a friend near Naples with a house on stilts which sits on a small island surrounded by Everglades swamp, he went to a friend's house but his house stands a good chance of being destroyed.

That is one stupid fucker to stay in the keys. 9-12ft storm surge expected. Fuck me that guy is dumb. Sorry to insult your friend but god damn.

That is one stupid fucker to stay in the keys. 9-12ft storm surge expected. Fuck me that guy is dumb. Sorry to insult your friend but god damn.

Yeah I agree, he's a commercial fisherman and diver. He ain't the only one staying, lots of people refuse to leave even with mandatory evacuation orders, sometimes they get lucky, sometimes not.

Back