• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD of goodness 😎

Machinist9

Registered
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
Get Shredded!
Just like all my orders everything went flawless.
Easy payment options. T/A is stellar. Customer service is outstanding as always. Product will be top notch as always.
Cant say enough good things about these guys.
I would of had this days a go but my mail lady is a bitch.
Thank you PSL for coming through again.
Mace is going to add my pic for me. Thanks for the help brother.
The dbol is just insane. Thats what 997 looks.like. ate three as soon as i got them. Lol.
Love the anadrolic. Looks fantastic. The proviron is always gtg.

This is a work of art!!
77ac29775f274047c71b84db0dbf269a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Damn man that is a nice looking stash

I told you that the bag of dbol was crazy big and full... now do you believe me? its fucking huge right?? The pic does no justice, its seriously huge and packed!

Watch, as you take these, the bag doesn't get smaller, its like the Mary Poppins bag, shit just keeps coming out like a car full of Mexicans!

I told you that the bag of dbol was crazy big and full... now do you believe me? its fucking huge right?? The pic does no justice, its seriously huge and packed!

Watch, as you take these, the bag doesn't get smaller, its like the Mary Poppins bag, shit just keeps coming out like a car full of Mexicans!

Yes you were right. Its so full. It was stuck in the bottle when i first tried to pull it out. Definitely worth every penny. Going to run 40mg ed and see whats up. Just something to help my gh and test.
Car load of messy cans. Lmao.

Yes you were right. Its so full. It was stuck in the bottle when i first tried to pull it out. Definitely worth every penny. Going to run 40mg ed and see whats up. Just something to help my gh and test.
Car load of messy cans. Lmao.

I couldnt get it out.. I had to pull out half the bag, then dump the orals in that portion and then pulled the rest out as the bag thinned out.. there's to many, but Im not complaining.. :)

open them up and put back inthe bottle, this way they dont get crushed

I couldnt get it out.. I had to pull out half the bag, then dump the orals in that portion and then pulled the rest out as the bag thinned out.. there's to many, but Im not complaining.. :)

open them up and put back inthe bottle, this way they dont get crushed

Yup there going in the bottle when i get home from work tonight. Thats how i had to do it to get the bag out to.

That's beautiful man. You really can't beat the price on those Anabol dbols. So much for so little. And the results add even more value. I can't say it enough....those things are nuts.

Absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on those anabol tabs! I think I might be drooling just a tad over here just looking st that picture :eek:. Proviron might be the other missing ingrident in my upcoming cruise... low dose test, maybe some low dose mast e and a little EP provi sounds nice!

Congrats machinist enjoy every bit of it brother

IML Gear Cream!
Absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on those anabol tabs! I think I might be drooling just a tad over here just looking st that picture :eek:. Proviron might be the other missing ingrident in my upcoming cruise... low dose test, maybe some low dose mast e and a little EP provi sounds nice!

Congrats machinist enjoy every bit of it brother

Thank you brother i am going to enjoy this to the fullest.
One more time with the pic just for you.

Attachments

• 77ac29775f274047c71b84db0dbf269a.jpg
    77ac29775f274047c71b84db0dbf269a.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 42

That bag tho.... It's HUGE!!!!

This is so dam pretty! Quality is even better than the pic! Mikey likey... :)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

You guys get headaches from dbol?
First time for me. I've backed it down from 40mg ed to 20mg ed. Feel better. Do the headaches become less severe over time?
i always get them with drol when I go to high keep the water intake up and watch the bp

Back