• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test e 500 source

http://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/525-sustanon-500-500mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

ab50153d45830a6eca06cb834037b199.jpg
e9eca3d2f450a254684c3bde893cddcb.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

People want to shoot less oil, but don't think about PIP... Lmao.

Also, people want cheap shit. You get what you pay for. Test 400 for $40 probably isn't properly dosed.

Suck it up, pay the money, and 2 ccs bro...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

People want to shoot less oil, but don't think about PIP... Lmao.

Also, people want cheap shit. You get what you pay for. Test 400 for $40 probably isn't properly dosed.

Suck it up, pay the money, and 2 ccs bro...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Yes, when you go with a higher mg/ml gear your gonna have some pip regardless. Some companies are good at making higher mg/gear with minimal pip. Others well lets just say moving becomes an issue. Then again. Much of it is also is the individual and what they are acustom to and consider normal. If they have issues with what most consider normal , they should stay away from higher mg/ml products.. Most likely they wont be happy regardless of how well it is made.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

It trips me out how many ppl's main concern is price. This shyt goes in our body. You get what you pay for and if you can't afford quality gear don't do aas at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

In my opinion you can't truly make an accurately dosed T500. Gorilla makes a kick ass T300 that is the real deal. I've been on it for months and it is perfectly dosed and priced right.
Fuck all that other bullshit. Trust me

I never experienced pip unless it was guaiacol, that shit kills me cough and all

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Back