• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks Gear Church!

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My pack arrived today very fast shipping, professionally packed, and they were really cool with me through email and pm, have fair prices on their stuff and domestic you can't go wrong. My first pin of the test enanthate went into my quad a few minutes ago went just fine through a 25g pin and no pain at all! This is my first experience with real inj stuff and I'm very pleased. I'll be logging, not sure if I should make a new post here or the log forum or just make it a continuation on my androhard/shred log i been doing in supplements.

IMG_0204.JPG

Clip them nails bro. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I professionally sharpen shears and clippers blades for groomers and hairstylists I need to hold on to small pieces of metal and move them across moving machinery my nails help me hold on. Thanks again GC for being awesome and throwing in a little bonus too :)

GC oil is as smooth as they come

Thanks for the kind words. We are grateful to have you on the team!!!!

My pack arrived today very fast shipping, professionally packed, and they were really cool with me through email and pm, have fair prices on their stuff and domestic you can't go wrong. My first pin of the test enanthate went into my quad a few minutes ago went just fine through a 25g pin and no pain at all! This is my first experience with real inj stuff and I'm very pleased. I'll be logging, not sure if I should make a new post here or the log forum or just make it a continuation on my androhard/shred log i been doing in supplements.

View attachment 29049

- - - Updated - - -

❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 29049

GC oil is as smooth as they come

Back