• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

LaborDay Sale V2.0

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
sale starts again today at noon guys.

sorry for the confusion, new website still had some bugs that are now taken care of.

Visit

Www.Monster-gear.com

When is the 3 hour switch I'm lost apparently

Am I mistaken or were all these sales exactly the sale as getting a code for a rep? I watched this many times on labor day thinking to get some great deals. I don't know why no one is calling this out. It was boasted to be a massive sale. Ended up being nothing. Kind of looks bad... I've ordered before but I could match prices on sale items for 10% more...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

most items had 20-35% off

But i agree , i didnt really liked this Sale. ill talk to the Bossman and try to have a better Sale next time

I'm not upset but I did check in all day like an idiot even though items where not changing ha. Hopefully something you guys can do to make it right id still like to order.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was mad at my phone for not refreshing the website lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were definitely some good sales. Like the eq 600. That's normally 90 dollars a vial...it was going for 71 during the sale. That's a pretty significant saving. But.....I agree that it didn't work out as well as we had planed due to the glitches with the new site and whatnot. Like brutus said...well try to drum something up here that will be worthwhile

I think people were just waiting to see what they really needed since they were going to have to pay shipping on each order. I know I was checking back to see when the 3 hour changes were occurring but it seemed like you stated it was not working and there wasn't a rotation like explained at the beginning. I'm down to order if something is fixed on the situation to make it worth it. Thanks for the response.

Now that I've got financials figured out, I need to re-order some stuff! ASAP

Now that I've got financials figured out, I need to re-order some stuff! ASAP

Great products. Hopefully they get a good sale going like they said since the last one didn't really work like advertised that would be the time to order.

whats the plan for your next cycle brother?

I want lean quality mass. A cycle similar to whatever Calum Von Moger is taking. Fixing my diet now. Adding in a set number of cups of rice and protein everyday. Definitely want that quality of mass he has.

Obviously no official breakdown of his cycle. Only thing I know he takes, that I refuse to take is Tren. The prohormone version was misery.

I want lean quality mass. A cycle similar to whatever Calum Von Moger is taking. Fixing my diet now. Adding in a set number of cups of rice and protein everyday. Definitely want that quality of mass he has.

Obviously no official breakdown of his cycle. Only thing I know he takes, that I refuse to take is Tren. The prohormone version was misery.
Test mast and npp would be a good cycle. Maybe some var or winni too

test/npp/mast would be a great cycle..

Back