• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Jre #1006

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very good podcast, it's long but he let them speak. What's funny is if you go to what's "trending" it's a bunch of bullshit, yet this video is no where to be found and in 3 days has 2million+ views..

"Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist and tenured professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. You can check out all Dr. Peterson's self-improvement writing programs at www.selfauthoring.com

Bret Weinstein is a biology professor at Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA. Currently he is in the middle of an intense controversy that has been documented by the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and several other mainstream media outlets. Sign up for a free crash course on Evolutionary Thinking at
http://bretweinstein.net/early"

He's got so much good stuff but it's hard to keep up. Thanks for bringing this one to our attention. I probably would have passed it by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya he puts out so many episodes and they average about 3 hours each. Its hard to keep up with all of em

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

One of my favorite things to do. Put on joe rogan podcast and listen while im working.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

He does put out a lot but a lot of his guests I could care less about listening to. So I check frequently for the good ones.

For example the Dorian Yates episode.

He does put out a lot but a lot of his guests I could care less about listening to. So I check frequently for the good ones.

For example the Dorian Yates episode.

Agree, he has some really good podcasts but I find myself listening more to his episode 4-7 minute highlight clips on YouTube instead of the entire podcast...

Main reason is I have no clue who the guest is..which means it normally a stand up comedian...who I'm not interested in hearing anyway....

Agree, he has some really good podcasts but I find myself listening more to his episode 4-7 minute highlight clips on YouTube instead of the entire podcast...

Main reason is I have no clue who the guest is..which means it normally a stand up comedian...who I'm not interested in hearing anyway....

Those are the main ones I skip.

Back