• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finasteride / Propecia 1 mg source?

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know a source, need to get some for hair loss.
Need 1 mg, not 5 mg.

Appreciate any help

Why not the 5mg? I used to get the 5mg at Sam's Club for like $8. A bit of a pain splitting them up but can't beat the price.

Why not the 5mg? I used to get the 5mg at Sam's Club for like $8. A bit of a pain splitting them up but can't beat the price.

I was thinking about that and just ordering from dg, but if I could avoid having to split pills and worry about them breaking and wasting pills, I'd rather do that..
But I appreciate the respond and i may end up doing that anyways.

I found a place my wife uses for like retenol and stuff like that I love that stuff it works wonders also the 5mg won’t work unfortunately well at least for hair grow her prevent losing all your hair mid cycle

Reliable RX is cheap and I take their Finpecia at 1 mg a day and has helped the hair line quite a bit.

I’ve using the finpecia it’s works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reliable RX is cheap and I take their Finpecia at 1 mg a day and has helped the hair line quite a bit.

Ordered from there November 30th ish and last update was package inbound out of customs (made it through), still havent received it lmao.
Order finpecia and hcg

Ordered from there November 30th ish and last update was package inbound out of customs (made it through), still havent received it lmao.
Order finpecia and hcg

Yeah they take forever but there pretty good I’ve done quiet a few orders there between me and my wife never had a issue but I never wait around the last order i did it on December 12 didn’t get it till the first week of Jan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back