• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Horseshoes

DUTCHPHARMA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys think some of the better heavy exercises are to get these horseshoes to pop. Cable movements dont seem to really cut it.

I like heavy movements w/ a barbell for mass. Close grip bench, JM Press, Skull Crushers, Dips, etc...

Seated hammer strength dip machine/tricep press down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cable push downs supersetted with cable skull crushers.

JMpress, close grip presses, smith machine reverse grip presses, banded smith machine close grip presses, dips

Lots of good advice here, and I second the motion on cgbp, jm press, weighted dips...heavy compounds are where it's at for tricep thickness.

Well I think I just found myself a solid tricep workout!

Damn glad I saw this thread! never heard of JM presses and tried them yesterday, what a great fucking workout! will for sure be doing those a lot, good to have something new and improved in the arsenal.

Thanks for this thread

IML Gear Cream!
Damn glad I saw this thread! never heard of JM presses and tried them yesterday, what a great fucking workout! will for sure be doing those a lot, good to have something new and improved in the arsenal.

Thanks for this thread
It's a JM blandly special from west side barbell. Great exercise

It's a JM blandly special from west side barbell. Great exercise
This was supposed to say Blakely....not blandly lol. Try them in a smith machine sometime. They feel great

I always start my tri workouts with 3 or 4 sets of v bar push down and and then go straight to 4 sets of heavy close grip bench and then another 4 sets of heavy reverse grip bench, then 3 sets of skull crushers, then 3 sets of heavy dips, last I'll hit super sets of rope push downs until failure.. I always alternate my heavy skulls with heavy seated single dumbbell extensions every other week to give the elbows a break

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I always start my tri workouts with 3 or 4 sets of v bar push down and and then go straight to 4 sets of heavy close grip bench and then another 4 sets of heavy reverse grip bench, then 3 sets of skull crushers, then 3 sets of heavy dips, last I'll hit super sets of rope push downs until failure.. I always alternate my heavy skulls with heavy seated single dumbbell extensions every other week to give the elbows a break

This is the type of arm training I'm ready to get back to after coming out of this reverse dieting

I hear ya bro, I get crazy pumps in my tris when I hit this

I hear ya bro, I get crazy pumps in my tris when I hit this

No doubt, I'm ready to get the carbs back in and get those pumps again. Keep up that heavy lifting man looks like it's doing you well from your avatar pic. Solid traps as well

Great post! I can tell im going to learn alot here. I like cable v close grip pushdowns.

I just want to give this thread a bump and say how great these JM presses are, I have been doing them now since reading this and fucking LOVE them, what a great pump and now my Tri's are getting sore again, hell others have seen what I am doing and noticing how different it is and asking how to do them, very cool to bring something out of obscurity to the masses of an exercise so good!

Thanks again for sharing this great exercise my friends!

DO you guys think cable movements in constant tension are any better than heavy compound movements?

Google pjr pullovers. Paul carter made me up on intensemuscle waaaaay back. One of the best tricep moves out there

Regular pullovers are a lat movement....by when done with that bend in the arm and then straightening them at the end it's really hammers the triceps.

Back