• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT and water retention question...

Flipper

I would like a nap.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently cruising on 250mg/week of Test E and I'm holding a lot of water, is this maybe an indication I should use less for TRT? I'm 50, 6' and 200lbs with about 15% body fat.

I'm currently cruising on 250mg/week of Test E and I'm holding a lot of water, is this maybe an indication I should use less for TRT? I'm 50, 6' and 200lbs with about 15% body fat.
Welcome to my world.

I have no idea why but I bloat on longer esters too, most likely an age thing.

Have you got lab analysis for E2? That could be the culprit.

Welcome to my world.

I have no idea why but I bloat on longer esters too, most likely an age thing.

Have you got lab analysis for E2? That could be the culprit.

Your doctor prescribes 250?

Check your E2.

My doctor prescribes a creme that is made at a compounding pharmacy, when used as directed it "equals" 250mg. Needless to say I don't use the stuff except on heavy days during a blast.

I will look into E2.

how is your sodium intake ? are you eating processed foods or restaurant food? tons of salt in that stuff

I'm pretty careful about sodium for this very reason, as for carbs, nothing out of the ordinary.

IML Gear Cream!
We are all different and drugs affect us in different ways. but the first thing you should do is fix your diet, if it does not help, then do an estrogen test.

I tried 300 mg TE per week effected well no retention water , 1-6weeks Dbol
Rly??DSbol delay water always! And it goes with Test usually. This connection delays water 100%! at all for a different period unless. Your words seems strange to me..

Rly??DSbol delay water always! And it goes with Test usually. This connection delays water 100%! at all for a different period unless. Your words seems strange to me..

A lot of water retention with Dbol is due to it elevating your E2. I've never had much water retention while using it and that's because I kept my AI high eneough.

I'm going to lower my TRT to 200mg Test Cyp and see if that helps. I want a dosage high enough that I keep my gains but don't have to take AI.

Regardless, something has to change, right now I feel like a waterlogged sow.

I'm going to lower my TRT to 200mg Test Cyp and see if that helps. I want a dosage high enough that I keep my gains but don't have to take AI.

Regardless, something has to change, right now I feel like a waterlogged sow.

Do you have blood work so that you know you don't need and AI? If not you may want to check.

Also what is your reason for not wanting to take an AI?

Do you have blood work so that you know you don't need and AI? If not you may want to check.

Also what is your reason for not wanting to take an AI?

AI is tough on the liver and if I'm not blasting the less drugs the better. As for blood work, it's getting done in ten days.

AI is tough on the liver and if I'm not blasting the less drugs the better. As for blood work, it's getting done in ten days.

Not really tough on the liver. Adex does make some people's lipid profile get out of whack but Aromisin doesn't

Also since your blood work is close I wouldn't change anything so you know what's happening

All good info. Don't start anything until bloods have been run!

I have always noticed enanthate will cause slightly more bloating than cyp, one reason it is preferred. However, everyone chemistry is different effecting the metabolism and cellular reaction of each compound.

As you know, the more BF the higher aromatization incidence so keep near 13%.

Dr B

a lot of these guys dont notice water retention because they dont have cables for veins running from head to toe.
if i lose a vein or 2 i know im holding water, no blood test needed for that lol

A lot of water retention with Dbol is due to it elevating your E2. I've never had much water retention while using it and that's because I kept my AI high eneough.
I have water retention in the begining of cycle,until the body adapts to the drug. Is it normal in your opinion?I'm talking about long ethers

Get Shredded!
a lot of these guys dont notice water retention because they dont have cables for veins running from head to toe.
if i lose a vein or 2 i know im holding water, no blood test needed for that lol
True :)LOL

Yes- getting used to the compound can decrease bloating as your levels start to remain stable

Dr B

Back