• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prince you need to upgrade than the 9.95/month bargain hosting plan

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This website been freezing up for weeks, can hardly navigate or post.

Yeah the layout looks totally different then normal for me..i can't see all the sections until I click the top banners. It's a hassle lol

Will pass the word onto the secretary for the vice admin...who will get it to the admin for the Admin ...who can send it via the pony express and onto the IML Secret Service for review in the 1st Qt of 2020..

Or send the Cptn New taint pics and bypass step 1:)

After your query, it takes a while for the directional antennas to send data from panama to the moon base server, back to panama, then back to you.

After your query, it takes a while for the directional antennas to send data from panama to the moon base server, back to panama, then back to you.

And there was the solar eclipse...that alone slowed things down a 1/2 decade:)

Will pass the word onto the secretary for the vice admin...who will get it to the admin for the Admin ...who can send it via the pony express and onto the IML Secret Service for review in the 1st Qt of 2020..

Or send the Cptn New taint pics and bypass step 1:)

Captn is the man pulling the strings behind the curtain.

Me gots 100mbit cable.....I host third world countries..lol

My connection PEAKs at 300KB/s, and I have no issues with the forums. Yes that's a K, it's one of the joys of living far away from civilization.

My connection PEAKs at 300KB/s, and I have no issues with the forums. Yes that's a K, it's one of the joys of living far away from civilization.

300kb damn stone age shit right there

The eclipse was a myth.

#fakenews

i figured...why i sold my cardboard 3D movie glasses in Buy,Sell and Forgot the Trade for $999.95 w/ free shipping....

Montego the glasses will be there about a year before the next fake news solar eclipse in 98 years...

Your Welcome:)

Back