• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sleep like a KING! DREAM N GROW.

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dream-n-Grow is an all natural product formulated to promote deep sleep and relaxation that will enhance muscle recovery and growth hormone levels. The ingredients in Dream-n-Grow effect the brain similarly to an opiate, although they are not. Dream-n-Grow will have sedating effects that will promote deep sleep and relaxation. Dream-n-Grow also has an analgesic effect, you may be less sensitive to pain, feel more relaxed, have a general feeling of comfort, and may experience pleasant sleep patterns.

From personal experience you will wake up refreshed and feeling amazing! You will be in such a good mood nothing or no one will change it!

Ingredients in Dream-n-Grow to promote sleep and relaxation: • Mitragyna Speciosa (20:1 Bali kratom extract)
• L-Theanine
• GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
• Phellodendron Root
• Mucuna Pruriens (15% extract)
• 5-HTP (5 Hydroxytryptophan)
• Melatonin
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/dream-n-grow/
Apply Mace15 for 15% off. Even a sale price.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Stuff works fantastic, only issue is severe dry mouth that wakes me up during the night a few times. (A bit counter productive),but I chug some water and fall right back to sleep.
Trying to find a way to fend off the dry mouth.

I see it has Kratom, so I am assuming I will need to be concerned with withdrawal symptoms if used for a extended period of time?

I dont know anything about kratom but i was wondering the same thing as in withdraws i do know u shouldnt take any sleep aids for extended period of times i would definitely be interested in this since i am on a roataing shift schedule

Last edited:
I see it has Kratom, so I am assuming I will need to be concerned with withdrawal symptoms if used for a extended period of time?
No you will be ok! Your not taking 6+ grams daily multiple times a day. I took it for a 2 months straight.

I dont know anything about kratom but i was wondering the same thing as in withdraws i do know u shouldnt take any sleep aids for extended period of times i would definitely be interested in this since i am on a roataing shift schedule
Lewie i work swing shift and rotate crazy hours. It was an amazing change!!

You will love it! Guaranteed.
When you order make sure to apply my coupon code: mace15 . this will take another 15% off your total. No space between mace and 15. Just Like this Mace15
Someone recently told me they had a problem with the code. It doesnt work if you put a space between them. Thanks

Last edited:
Back