• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gw 501516

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just looking for a good source you guys have had results with. Anything helps. Thanks guys!

I used sarmsearch and it was top notch. Never tried any other brands

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I used sarmsearch and it was top notch. Never tried any other brands

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sweet bro I'll check em out! Thank you! Can I ask, how much were you dosing? And the dropper, do you just kind of let adsorb under tongue?

Last edited:
Just looking for a good source you guys have had results with. Anything helps. Thanks guys!
Tried a manuf in China with high quality products , ,,,, cant remember their name S what , I also search a good reputation source

DQ gtg. Ran it back in April.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Running IM labs now. Haven't noticed much yet. On my second week but the 4 for 3 was an enticing deal. The stuff of theirs I've ran in the past is always top notch.

Thank you so much guys! It will be my first time dabbing in to sarms and not sure if stuff like that is faked. Just don't want to get ripped.

Thank you so much guys! It will be my first time dabbing in to sarms and not sure if stuff like that is faked. Just don't want to get ripped.

I have yet to hear any negative feedback on this product from IMR. If there ever was an issue though it would be taken care of properly. Let us know if you do decide to try them out, any feedback is greatly appreciated, the good and the bad.

I wanna share with you about my supplier's website email her bro!! A trustable supplier i've used for years..
christineli86@outlook.com

[FONT=&#24494]http://www.testosteronesteroidhormone.com[/FONT]

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you guys!! Much appreciated!!

IMR like 45s said or another option is GW-501516 in caps from MA Labs. www.masupps.com but you have to order manually for the time being. You can email me at "Wesley@ironmaglabs.com" if you need this option and discount.

Good luck in your search :)

Back