• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron Mag Research + MA Supps + Mile High Kratom + IML + IML HERS + MuscleGELZ

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys we have a merchant account issue right now on various sites. I am making a post about it now. BITCOIN still works but we can do orders manually, please read below!!!

If you wish to order, we have to do them manually for the next few days most likely.

This is how to do it:

EMAIL me "wesley@ironmaglabs.com"

I need the following IN FULL

1) Provide exact details of the exact items you want, and please triple check this for accuracy. Don't forget you still get BUY 3 of the same Item, Get 1 free. You can use a rep discount code on top of that.

2) Email me the REP code you wish to use (important)

3) Email me your username and which forum you are on.

4) Email me a shipping address

5) Make sure the email address you are sending from will be able to get an invoice sent to it and we need the invoices paid immediately within 24 hours

The process:

Send me the information requested above for each order. You will receive an invoice within 24 hours. Tracking should be provided within 24-48 hours SO LONG AS THE ITEMS are in stock.

There are NO REFUNDS. If you decide you change your mind, after the order, we cannot refund you.

Mind you, you have me personally 100% at your service for customer service on these orders and we guarantee you will still receive the high quality products and orders in a timely manner.

TEMPORARY:

This is a temporary arrangement. Once we have the merchant issues resolved the websites will be up and running and orders resume as normal. Hopefully this is only for a few days.

Additional:
Please guys do not blow up my inbox with random questions or tracking requests. If you order, give it 48 hours to get tracking. CHECK JUNK folders and also look for the terms SHIP CENTRAL when ordering to find your tracking, etc..

Also you guys can contact myself or @HeavyIron in regards to these orders.

Again please follow all of the directions above and specifically NAME the REP whos discount code you are using on the order

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CONTINUED PATIENCE

Manual orders are available for the following sites
www.ironmaglabs.com
www.imlhers.com
www.milehigkratom.com
www.masupps.com
www.ironmagresearch.com
www.musclegelz.com

BTW guys the BUY 3 get 1 free option is ONLY for Iron Mag Research and it has to be the exact same product to get that freebie!!

^^ bump ^^

All manual orders have shipped that were placed up until today. Thanks everyone.

Guys if you need an order shipped asap, this offer still stands.

Please message me at "wesley@ironmaglabs.com"

Thank you!!!

Back