• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump Pardoned An 85-Year-Old Civil Servant. Obama Pardoned Over 1000 Drug Dealers

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trump Pardoned An 85-Year-Old Civil Servant. Obama Pardoned Over 1000 Drug Dealers

By Gary Maher0970

The media is outraged over the fact that President Donald Trump pardoned former Maricopa Country Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Yet, that same media didn’t say a word about former President Barack Obama’s 1000 commutations of individuals that committed a myriad of drug crimes.

QZ reports: In November 2016, Obama reduced the sentences of 79 additional people in prison for non-violent drug crimes, bringing his total to more than 1,000 commutations/pardons.

The Obama administration has been commuting the sentences of non-violent drug offenders in higher numbers than any recent president, while criminal justice reform efforts are stalled by lawmakers in Congress. A statement by the White House said the actions are meant to reduce the effect of “outdated and unduly harsh sentencing laws.”

Source: http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/tru...vil-servant-obama-pardoned-1000-drug-dealers/

Attachments

• Cx45QeLUkAAkvGI.jpg
    Cx45QeLUkAAkvGI.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 79
The guy was a dickhead but was really trying to fix his county and if that required him to ship back a bunch of illegals than so be it

For the remainder of time Trump is in office, the Media will continue to attack and scrutinize his every move. Even in the face of such double standards.

Sadly, this will only serve to hurt all Americans. Including the ones that seek his ruin.

I support Trump's pardon of the former Sheriff. However, I also support Obama's pardon of non-violent drug offenders. Unfortunately Obama didn't stop with simple drug offenders. As I understand it, he also pardoned many true hard core offenders as well just like Slick Willie. The media propaganda machine is obviously one sided. The media has an agenda and that agenda is in full support of the destruction of our great country. Piss on the media and their globalist, one world, masters.

Clint~

I would also like to say thanks to Prince for keeping us all updated on recent news events. I might not know about some of this stuff if he didn't take time to post it up.

sheriff joe was tough on crime, if you dont commit crime they dont bother you, imagine that, all you have to do is obey the law and you wont have a problem

I would also like to say thanks to Prince for keeping us all updated on recent news events. I might not know about some of this stuff if he didn't take time to post it up.
prince is hoping trump will pardon him when he gets busted for his transgender supplements

sheriff joe was tough on crime, if you dont commit crime they dont bother you, imagine that, all you have to do is obey the law and you wont have a problem
They would all cry about having to live in tents in the az heat while eating bologna sandwiches yet they were fully aware of the jail before they got caught doing stupid shit.

They would all cry about having to live in tents in the az heat while eating bologna sandwiches yet they were fully aware of the jail before they got caught doing stupid shit.
yup, is was designed to be miserable enough to make criminals not want to come back, judging by all the crying I'd say its working

IML Gear Cream!
Steroid arrests and Maricopa County:

Local authorities have teamed up with the FBI to work on the case, including Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, Phoenix Police, and the Phoenix Postal Service.
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office’s High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Task Force has, so far, served search warrants at two suspected drug labs in west Phoenix. Investigators said they seized about $200,000 worth of resources used in the operations.
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/news/chandler-man-pleads-guilty-to-steroid-charge/article_5c88395e-6942-5f7d-b39a-3ea8dacbe905.html

Libtard media is going to ruin this country even worse than it has so far. Never seen things so bad in all my years...
And sheeple that believe everything they hear from TV's talking heads (libtard or GOP) are more stupid than the heads themselves.
Like believing a pro wrestling promo. Read facts, make your own conclusions.

For the remainder of time Trump is in office, the Media will continue to attack and scrutinize his every move. Even in the face of such double standards.

Sadly, this will only serve to hurt all Americans. Including the ones that seek his ruin.

Replace "Trump" with "Obama" and "Media" with "GOP" and the statement is still true. No one in politics in this country cares about anything more than keeping their stranglehold on power or weakening the opposing side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back