• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulking Diet Tips

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this prep season for me was somewhat of a waste. Had I known I would get 100 yards from the finish line only to crash and burn 10 steps from the finish I would have taken the year to bulk. For those of you who have ever read one entry in my logs, you will know I hate bulking. I mean I hate it. Even with being able to slip in the extra carbs and a few burgers and cheat meals, it just seems so counterproductive. I mean after working months out of the year to cut only to give it away is just a mind f*ck. If I am being honest, this last year saw me catch a case of dysmorphia because of it. I have not taken a photo of myself for at least 12 weeks or since the Basic comp had started. I think some have it in their head my goal is to swell up and completely change my whole makeup which is just not the case so when I hear people say I look the same or not any bigger, understand thats the plan. I am 15lbs up from last season and the max weight for my Classic Divsion is 200lbs so my size is always going to be capped by weight.
Nevertheless its bulk time again and I know there are some monsters out there hopefully reading this. Last season I got in the calories between meals with high calorie shakes. I know this is not the best but honestly if I get in 1500 grams of actual real calories a day I would consider myself lucky so the cals have to be made up somewhere.
Anway I am curious to know if some of you big dudes know of any heavy recipes or tips for really getting in those daily calories. I truly struggle to consume this much chicken, red meat and tuna so any help would be appreciated.
And by the way, if I were to break up my meals into even smaller portions and truly consume somewhere in the 10 meals a day range, does become counterproductive as well in that my metabolism would never get a break.
Thanks

Back