• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I dislike days like this

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You ever just get a random day out of nowhere where your appetite is just completely non-existing? I took off for the past 2 days for some rest, but for no particular reason my appetite is literally non-existing for the day, and I'm completely lethargic... I can't even force feed myself I'm not going to even attempt it.. and knowing me I'll wake up around 4 in the morning completely starving beginning the week with a ferocious appetite... But just once in a blue moon I get a random day like this and I just can't figure it out! Maybe subconsciously I got something on my mind?

Today had to be the most unproductive Sunday I've had in a long time.. 2 x naps and the wife is getting questionable!!! I swear I'm behaving I'm just work down....

I had a week like that last week. More like 2 but hoping I can pull myself out of it and tomorrow is a better day. Just been in a funk. It happens bro. Maybe you just needed a reboot and some rest. Don't worry about the not eating you will catch up on that when your body is ready. Don't beat yourself up.

Yeah you guys are right, it's just a funk day... I just hate days like this like I literally can't even stand the smell of food.. and I definitely agree I think I'm a little bit worn down this is my body trying to tell me something.. I have been going guns a-blazing for a little bit now..

But the one thing that bothers me is when I can't eat I feel like I'm shrinking if that makes any sense? The wife gets sick and tired of hearing about it..

Tren use to do that to me randomly. But normally the next day I would kill the kitchen lol.
It really never got me down because I knew from other runs it was just something that happened with me.
Just tell the wife you think you ate something bad and it will pass.
When the last time you had labs done?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw puff puff pass, then eat lol.

Yeah you guys are right, it's just a funk day... I just hate days like this like I literally can't even stand the smell of food.. and I definitely agree I think I'm a little bit worn down this is my body trying to tell me something.. I have been going guns a-blazing for a little bit now..

But the one thing that bothers me is when I can't eat I feel like I'm shrinking if that makes any sense? The wife gets sick and tired of hearing about it..

Lol you are shrinking! It's all in your head though. Next big meal you will be full and veins popping.

Tren use to do that to me randomly. But normally the next day I would kill the kitchen lol.
It really never got me down because I knew from other runs it was just something that happened with me.
Just tell the wife you think you ate something bad and it will pass.
When the last time you had labs done?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw puff puff pass, then eat lol.

It's funny that you mentioned that because I just told the wife I need to make an appointment for blood work it's been several months maybe longer...

I wish I could Puff, that's one thing I can't do I completely wig out and get totally paranoid... But that actually does sound like a good idea till at least calm me down a little bit.. it's funny that you mentioned Trenbolone because I recently added it again, and I'm kind of feeling like I'm getting hormone flu... I'm just beat to shit..

I'm definitely do for blood work good call on that one

V,

Sometimes your mind just needs a break to recharge. Do you believe in Adrenal fatigue? I'm sure you have alot of responsibility and stress so this is expected. When you have days like this, I think its your mind/body trying to force you into some productive sleep to recharge and recover.

V,

Sometimes your mind just needs a break to recharge. Do you believe in Adrenal fatigue? I'm sure you have alot of responsibility and stress so this is expected. When you have days like this, I think its your mind/body trying to force you into some productive sleep to recharge and recover.

I am a firm believer that days like this are more mental Than Physical because like you said I am a one-man Army constantly doing a thousand different things, from the office, volunteering at the youth center, my kiddos, training, it all catches up my dude...
But I'm definitely do for some blood work and I'm glad it was suggested above because I made the same statement today to the wife so if that's twice today then it's meant to be...

I don't take Adderall I never have and never will so I don't know anything about Adderall fatigue...

Not adderal fatigue....adrenal fatigue.

I am a firm believer that days like this are more mental Than Physical because like you said I am a one-man Army constantly doing a thousand different things, from the office, volunteering at the youth center, my kiddos, training, it all catches up my dude...
But I'm definitely do for some blood work and I'm glad it was suggested above because I made the same statement today to the wife so if that's twice today then it's meant to be...

I don't take Adderall I never have and never will so I don't know anything about Adderall fatigue...

Back