• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Meth or E????

most of what is being passed off as molly today isn't ecstasy its simply meth caps...some are even pressing into meth tabs to resemble rolls...there's a big difference...that's whay i stay clear of all that stuff these days...i'm happier being sober anyway

Amen to that Brother !!!! I wasted many years of my life chasing various highs, so foolish.

I can only imagine what someone on bath salts looks like.

I cant imagine that I wouldn't be like "bro, you need to go sit the fuck down."

Didn't see the fun in that high at all.

I never understood the appeal. Tried a bit of meth once; hated it. It's dirty coke that doesn't wear off and you never sleep. Who the fuck wants that?

IML Gear Cream!
Never had the erge to take meth I like sleeping and eating to much but there's plenty of hillbillys that make it in there trailers were I'm from

OK, Help me out here please just for the sake of my own edification: WTF is molly?

molly is 100% unadulterated MDMA (ecstasy) powder...the cartels are getting into that market and using methamphetamine and some other cutters and passing it off as molly when it's really not...

I can only imagine what kind of junk they put in those pills. The stuff is made locally here and we still get the 180-220mg X babies to have a fun night on :)

Little bit of Vit C and 5-HTP fixes that right up.

please understand the real molly isn't made in the mountains...the main ingredient to make mdma is in the forests of thailand and most is produced in the netherlands...it's not the same as what people are talking about around your towns...they're making meth and cutting it with other shit and calling it molly when it's not...that's very dangerous not knowing what's in it...it won't give you the same roll as mdma and meth is highly addictive unlike mdma...

I've had pure MDMA from a chemist in Sweden same place I got my acid also had a lot of pressed pills that obviously had different stuff in them most time difference in color would pretty much tell u. I liked orange and yellow myself

Get Shredded!
Why in the fuck would anyone want to be like that. That dude looks like a fucking idiot.

Lmao!!! I've seen that vid before. That dude puts a whole new meaning to " popped a Molly and I'm sweating, woo!!"

I remember my rolling days... In this dudes case, he's just an idiot

Back