• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is It Really Bodyshaming

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was in my IG feed and ran across this earlier in the morning. I have to ask and hopefully a few of the ladies will jump in but am i in the wrong for thinking this isnt cool? Theres a place for everyone and if this woman feels confident in her skin then good for her, but I also feel like it makes a mokery of the women who have really endured the pains of a proper prep. Its 50 50 as far as responses ive seen but I certainly dont think its body shaming if you decide to put yourself on a stage to be judged. On the flipside what does that say about the Organization itself?
Perhaps im just overreacting or not...
What do you guys think?

That's gotta be photoshopped no??? I don't see how she would even be allowed up there looking like that next to the other girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has a problem...she is delusional. If you know the sport, and your competition, you wouldn't even attempt to place a foot on stage so far out of shape.

Ppl are stage are not average. They are extreme in the sense where muscle to bf ration is concerned.

This woman looks below average!! Not even suitable for the fucking beach.

Best thing is for judges to just place her dead last and move on. If she isn't embarrassed enough to stop entering then let her waste her time and money entering a contest she doesn't belong it.

I post in the "good morning" sticky almost every day. I would say just about every girl posted is in better shape then this "competitor."

That's gotta be photoshopped no??? I don't see how she would even be allowed up there looking like that next to the other girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can join the npc. I have seen all types participate in the shows that I've been in.

As an npc competitor myself. A person who has grueled throughout the torture of prep. This is a joke to any lady who is up there and done the same. It's one thing to have not come in conditioned enough but this is ridiculous. No effort or diet whatsoever. This lady paid for npc card and registration. Put a bikini on and went up. That is it!. It's honestly disrespectful to the true lady competitors of the sport. Do like a plus sized bikini shoot or runway walk somewhere.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

As an npc competitor myself. A person who has grueled throughout the torture of prep. This is a joke to any lady who is up there and done the same. It's one thing to have not come in conditioned enough but this is ridiculous. No effort or diet whatsoever. This lady paid for npc card and registration. Put a bikini on and went up. That is it!. It's honestly disrespectful to the true lady competitors of the sport. Do like a plus sized bikini shoot or runway walk somewhere.

http://www.ironmagresearch.com http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off
Took the words out of my mouth. Disgraceful in a huge way.

for me , its hard to comment without knowing the whole story.

maybe she was 350lbs and dropped a couple hundred just for this event...

She has a prettier face than two if three women behind her.

Seriously these women have got to stay away from test, tren or whatever the fuck that makes them look like trannies.

Then she should be on the Biggest Loser, not up on a stage. I'd trip that bitch if I were walking behind her lol.

IML Gear Cream!

Even if so that's a great accomplishment and she should be very proud. Still doesn't put her in the class of competitor with those women. It's a competition, not a weight loss contest or a place to show how much weight you lost. I know it sounds brutal but it's the truth.

This actually happens a lot, maybe not quite "that" obvious, but its not uncommon. Personally, I wouldn't do it unless I felt I could win, but not everyone feels that way. I'm on another forum with a female only area, and it almost seems to be motivation for some to lose weight. And some are VERY overweight, but making a commitment to do a show motivates them. It wouldn't bother me in the least though (have seen guys do this as well ;) ) Everyone is on their own personal journey, props to her for having the balls to get up there :clapping: She isn't going to beat the conditioned gals, so why be offended ?
I don't care for this whole "body acceptance" crap that's going on, its unhealthy and not what I want my own daughter emulating. I just don't think that's what the gals that compete when they aren't ready are trying to do.

Her body looks no lean muscle ,however big smile on her face thats the spirity to bodybuilder

What in the holy hell. This lady took home 2nd place!!! This is the sort of bullshit that makes me question all the judging in the first place. Can you imagine how the other competitors felt! Makes you really wonder whats its all about..I guess the more average looking people enter the more money is made for these promoters. Gives people false hope..but then again seeing how this look took home the hardware it may not be that false! Whats the NPC coming too. It was one thing when I thought they were just taking her money its another for a bodybuilding judge to award this! WTF!!!

She has a prettier face than two if three women behind her.

Seriously these women have got to stay away from test, tren or whatever the fuck that makes them look like trannies.
A fukin MEN!
not to be too judgmental but i cringe at the sight of most of those women....

What in the holy hell. This lady took home 2nd place!!! This is the sort of bullshit that makes me question all the judging in the first place. Can you imagine how the other competitors felt! Makes you really wonder whats its all about..I guess the more average looking people enter the more money is made for these promoters. Gives people false hope..but then again seeing how this look took home the hardware it may not be that false! Whats the NPC coming too. It was one thing when I thought they were just taking her money its another for a bodybuilding judge to award this! WTF!!!
Another reason why any sport that has subjective scoring will never be popular.

Popular sports need objective scoring, as in rules and scoreboard.

Fat or not she is cute, if she keeps at it she would very nice looking, competitor or not.

WTF? Seriously? Is this a prank on us?

Wish it was Malf. But its as real as it gets. Thats why im like heated over it man, just a real slap to the others I feel. I mean you can see the first pic for the lineup and your telling me she grabbed 2nd..and the post goes on to say its her first show. Shit maybe im being hard on myself and need to go on and hit the stage..shoot at this rate everyone is gonna start getting ribbons for just showing up!

I am sorry, but she is disgusting. She has a pretty face, but that is genetic, not hard work and discipline. When I was younger, fatties never thought it was a right, an entitlement to flaunt their flab. There were not as many fat and lazy people to begin with. Rights and protections are reserved for things we cannot control like race, gender, disabilities etc.

Some people do have it harder than others, but obesity, bad eating, and unwillingness to exercise are choices. I a not shaming anyone's' body, I have contempt for the bad decisions that produced that body.

Get Shredded!
I am sorry, but she is disgusting. She has a pretty face, but that is genetic, not hard work and discipline. When I was younger, fatties never thought it was a right, an entitlement to flaunt their flab. There were not as many fat and lazy people to begin with. Rights and protections are reserved for things we cannot control like race, gender, disabilities etc.

Some people do have it harder than others, but obesity, bad eating, and unwillingness to exercise are choices. I a not shaming anyone's' body, I have contempt for the bad decisions that produced that body.

Face is genetic? What about body?

And what about the manly looking women who put in the work? Is that attractive?

You guys need to set the bar a lot higher or start using properly dosed gears if you think that chick is anything close to being remotely good looking, fat or not.

Second place? I am practically speechless.

I would love to question the judges. WTF were they looking at to give her second place over the other competitors.

I don't care about her story. The competition is a snapshot in time...up on stage at that moment. And who looks the best at that moment.

Feel bad for the girls who broke their ass working out, doing cardio, meal prepping to get into great shape and get beat by some fat chic.

Even her fucking belly button is stretched out. Damn.

Yuck 🤢 and that's disrespectful to the other ladies on stage. I would like to know what the judges said their reasoning for that placing?

Would have to bet that this lady took 2nd place out of a class of 2.
Either that or she's a client of someone who's sponsoring that show :thinking:

You can't train or diet away ugly. Genetics are needed to be an elite level athlete, but people with poor genetics can be fit, tone, with reasonable body fat levels. If you wish to admire flabby fatties you are free to do so, but do not expect me to join you.

attraction is subjective .. used to date and like the muscular chicks when I was younger... now days a prefer a softer ,curvy type woman.. I dated a lot of girls these past few years that don't even work out

attraction is subjective .. used to date and like the muscular chicks when I was younger... now days a prefer a softer ,curvy type woman.. I dated a lot of girls these past few years that don't even work out

Yes and no. Some characteristics are universally attractive or the opposite of that. One of those is symmetry, if a person has lop sided eyes everyone will find that unattractive. It's all apart of sexual evolution, we perceive that as non attractive because there's a good chance it relates to shitty genetics.

Yes and no. Some characteristics are universally attractive or the opposite of that. One of those is symmetry, if a person has lop sided eyes everyone will find that unattractive. It's all apart of sexual evolution, we perceive that as non attractive because there's a good chance it relates to shitty genetics.

well I def coudnt date a chick with a lazy eye no matter how hot ... call me shallow lol

Back