• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RIP Rich Piana

suraonyx23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Apparently Bradley Martyn posted this on Instagram and twitter

51ce4721a1af021f462b42611ecb3e10.png

https://twitter.com/BradleyMartyn/status/900964486605004800

Stan Mcquay posted it on his Instagram page as well. RIP

Extremely sad.. thought me tons this guy .. Rest In Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Man Youtube just wont be the same.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes . been going through them as well. RIP big man!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Wow... I will thought he was going to pull through. RIP.. I guess we really never when it's our time to go.

Holy shit first dallas now rich?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I love you Rich!
A pioneer!
One of a kind!
Peace and Love Everyone.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Did they ever find out what happened to him? RIP Rich

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

He will be missed!

Sent from The Iron Pile

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYNgkfhh3U6/

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Is it just me?

I don't mean to speak ill of the dead, and condolences to the his family.

But fucking guy was playing with fire....on tons of shit (some we know about and maybe some we don't know about).

I mean, how old is this guy where your fucking brain says, hey, maybe I should scale shit back? Like driving a race car at 140 mph all the time and never expecting to crash.

There was "white powder" found at his location according to some sources...and it wasn't fucking HCG.

In an effort to get youtube visits, he was outrageous with some claims with open "honesty." Obviously to make money/promote his business enterprises. But at the end of the day, where does it get you? You can't take it with you.

I guess what I am saying is it is sad to see someone pass before his time.

And at the same time, it isn't a surprise exactly considering he was 46 years old at 286 pounds at one point (according to his fb) acting like a walking pharmacy.

Hard for me to feel bad.

Still, may he rest in peace.

Get Shredded!
wow! RIP......This just blows my mind! damn sad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Phil Heath posted his condolences already on instagram also. Sad, Sad week. RIP Rich!! I will be expecting a Thunderstorm today and know it's you , Dallas and so many other clanging weights up there. God bless

Expect some emotional tributes for both of them at the olympia

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

well said

Is it just me?

I don't mean to speak ill of the dead, and condolences to the his family.

But fucking guy was playing with fire....on tons of shit (some we know about and maybe some we don't know about).

I mean, how old is this guy where your fucking brain says, hey, maybe I should scale shit back? Like driving a race car at 140 mph all the time and never expecting to crash.

There was "white powder" found at his location according to some sources...and it wasn't fucking HCG.

In an effort to get youtube visits, he was outrageous with some claims with open "honesty." Obviously to make money/promote his business enterprises. But at the end of the day, where does it get you? You can't take it with you.

I guess what I am saying is it is sad to see someone pass before his time.

And at the same time, it isn't a surprise exactly considering he was 46 years old at 286 pounds at one point (according to his fb) acting like a walking pharmacy.

Hard for me to feel bad.

Still, may he rest in peace.

Wtf, such a sad week for bodybuilding. These feeders are for you Rich

Seriously this is fucked up, I think we're seriously starting to see a correlation with bb drugs and death. I think this all has me reconsidering a life long blast. Life is too precious man just to have a built physique. Sure it could have been powder on the table that tipped rich over sure it was something like a piece of dry chicken that tipped mccarver over, but wtf guys... At some point if we don't admit juice played a contributing roll in all this we're just lying to ourselves

Seriously this is fucked up, I think we're seriously starting to see a correlation with bb drugs and death. I think this all has me reconsidering a life long blast. Life is too precious man just to have a built physique. Sure it could have been powder on the table that tipped rich over sure it was something like a piece of dry chicken that tipped mccarver over, but wtf guys... At some point if we don't admit juice played a contributing roll in all this we're just lying to ourselves

Life fast and leave a beautiful corpse...some of us love this so much we are willing to die for it. As fucked up as that is.

Back