• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reintroduction

mass121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys? Its been some time since I've been on here, or even workout for that matter. Yeah i just admitted im a lazy fat fuck now, and will even give you all the normal peice of shitexcuse, "I didn't have time." Having to young boys, working, and being a full time college student (trying to become a trauma flight nurse) it was so much easier and faster to eat out or just hit the frozen food section, than to shop and prepare healthy meals, (Db i know). That being said, ihave just started eating better and taking the time walking with my boys in the trails at our local park. Next semester I'm down to only one class so it's time to get back at it. Being in nursing school I have learned a great deal from our physiology of our bodies to what supplements do what and of course nutrition.
I am planning on designing a cut cycle with all this knowledge. I will be posting a log, with pics. This of course will be natty, until I hit my target. Some might remember my progress last time. I got down to 210 and went on test-c 600mg/wk and started bulking up nicely, until that BS with AT on my second order(newb mistakes) and then the wife finding out i was juicing by finding my stash...

Stay tuned..

Current Stats
Weight: 254
Height: 72"
BMI: 34.4 (obese)

Start clean eating and cutting bodyfat now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It seems the forum has changed in the past yr. Usually I would have received a lot of shit from you fags (apologies if i offended) ban me for a few days if need be, but the negative coments from the ol' boys was motivation back then.

Just giving some shit fellas, don't clget to upset.

It seems the forum has changed in the past yr. Usually I would have received a lot of shit from you fags (apologies if i offended) ban me for a few days if need be, but the negative coments from the ol' boys was motivation back then.

Just giving some shit fellas, don't clget to upset.

I've been cleaning up, no more kumbaya and holding hands around the fire here.

Back