• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stacking other prods when on TRT?

goingstrong74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When I get back home from Afghanistan, I plan on getting my blood work to see where my T is at. Anyone stacking ?

For the most part, IMHO, if you are using a bunch of other stuff while "on TRT" that's not TRT. That is a lame-ass cycle. I think it's funny when guys talk about "cruising" on 300-400mg Test, etc., etc., etc., etc.

That having been said, I know of one TRT Clinic that prescribes Deca in addition to Test for TRT.

I'm about to try this, either by switching to that TRT Clinic or adding my own, to see how it affects me.

At that point my TRT will be:

200mg Test C - split
125mg Deca - split
100 units HCG
1mg Adex - split

I think 125mg Deca is the typical dosage prescribed by the TRT Clinic I mentioned, so IMHO this technically still qualifies as TRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the most part, IMHO, if you are using a bunch of other stuff while "on TRT" that's not TRT. That is a lame-ass cycle. I think it's funny when guys talk about "cruising" on 300-400mg Test, etc., etc., etc., etc.

That having been said, I know of one TRT Clinic that prescribes Deca in addition to Test for TRT.

I'm about to try this, either by switching to that TRT Clinic or adding my own, to see how it affects me.

At that point my TRT will be:

200mg Test C - split
125mg Deca - split
100 units HCG
1mg Adex - split

I think 125mg Deca is the typical dosage prescribed by the TRT Clinic I mentioned, so IMHO this technically still qualifies as TRT.

If you are talking about Entourage I dont think dr.b prescribes deca anymore.

Deca is back!

Stacking on TRT is not recommended, however can be very beneficial depending on results one seeks :D

Dr B

It's amazing the different protocols out there. I have been on TRT for a year now I am 41 and my levels are 1300. I am not doing anything else. Some people say that's high but I am happy with how I feel and doc is ok with it as well. Not having kids no ai no hcg. Wish would give me decca or I saw another post that a doc gave anavar.

Proviron 50mg a day with 100-200 mg of Test a week.

IML Gear Cream!
Thinking of stacking MK677 with my trt of 200mg/wk. Anyone have any experience with this combo?

Hunger and serious water weight gain(10lbs water weight at least)....big time strength increase.....my personal experience.

Thinking of stacking MK677 with my trt of 200mg/wk. Anyone have any experience with this combo?

Deca at 125 ew seems very very low! Just wondering besides joint benefits what would it do?

Too be honest at 125mg/wk deca, not much improvement in physique but incredibly beneficial on joints and well being :)

Dr. B

Its really is a beneficial compound if someone actually suffers form arthritic disorders or joint protection overall.

Dr. B

Get Shredded!
Deca tends to aromatize higher than test so we watch estrogen and make sure bp is well controlled. Otherwise, we find deca us extremely safe long-term at our given dosage

Dr B

When I get back home from Afghanistan, I plan on getting my blood work to see where my T is at. Anyone stacking ?

Trt is much different then the definition of a cruise and most average gym rats cruise doses are trt doses. I would say it depends on your goals knowledge of your body and compounds. If just looking good is what your aiming for don't stack anything it's not worth the risk.

Deca tends to aromatize higher than test so we watch estrogen and make sure bp is well controlled. Otherwise, we find deca us extremely safe long-term at our given dosage

Dr B
Deca aromatize higher than test? About which aromatic compounds derived from nandrolone are we concerned? Surely not estrogen or estradiol. It has been "common wisdom" here for years that nandrolone does not convert to estrogen compounds at the same high rate as testosterone. Are there other ring like structures derived from aromatization of nandrolone molecules that react favorably with estrogen receptors, or am I missing the point of what you are saying entirely?

Deca will aromatize to estrogen, very little but it does raise e2 in combo with test compound so we have to watch closely. We worry about progesterone conversion with 19-nor.

Dr. B

TE 300mg/week , EQ 300mg/week , Dbol 20mg/day and Anavar 10mg/day ,mast 100mg/week ..stack the test then clear the test clear ,adding nolvadex or clomid

Im not on trt , I tried mk2866 . A different version. Made my thighs bigger and helped mobility . I took dmz with mk2866 and had issues with low blood sugar and high blood pressure. Hopefully this helps I think mk677 gives you energy where as mk2866 doesn’t

Back