• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fucking Jon jones

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love this guy in the ufc but the guy is a fucking dumbass. I mean do you really think you can beat a test????? Fucking dumb shit!
Such a fan, oh well I guess. think this will be the end for him.

So he tested positive for the fight against Cormier?!?

When a title is on the line, both fighters will be tested after the fight. Most a pretty smart about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im at a loss of words. With his skillset he's not getting a competitive edge by using steroids. Total idiot and D.C should get his belt back

Im at a loss of words. With his skillset he's not getting a competitive edge by using steroids. Total idiot and D.C should get his belt back
Yup for gear its a 2 year ban. He might as well go to Bellator now.

Last edited:
Doesn't he know the half life's of these compounds ???
COME ON MAN !!!

IML Gear Cream!
Doesn't he know the half life's of these compounds ???
COME ON MAN !!!
I mean no shit. You would think he would have a team letting him know this shit. Why even fuck with it he doesnt need the shit. He wasnt even trying 100% before and was partying and would still win. Dumb ass!

Apparently Jones is being setup...

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/jon-jon...etup-ufc-usada

Frank Lester, a coach at Jackson-Wink Academy, where Jones trains, claims a second positive steroid test is “a (setup), straight up.”

Posting on his official Facebook page, Lester said he was at dinner tonight when Jones received the news and cast suspicion on the circumstances surrounding Jones’ positive test for the anabolic steroid turabinol.​

https://www.facebook.com/franklestermma?fref=search

I was just at dinner sitting next to Jon Jones when he got the phone call about this failed drug test. Supposedly the story is between weigh ins and fight night he took a oral steroid. Which makes zero sense since it wouldn't do anything at all for Jon to do so. It takes weeks for steroids to build up in your system to be a performance enhancer. Jon was devastated to say the least. This is a set up, straight up, no athlete would test clean his entire fight camp, and then randomly take some cheap ****ing oral steroid betweens weigh ins and fight night knowing he would be tested once he got done fighting. This is a straight set up. They are trying to ruin this kids life. It makes no sense and Jon wouldn't do it. Let's see what happens with all of this but I truly believe Jon is innocent & I hope that all of you will give him a fair chance before you send hateful judgements his way.​

dry gains and easy to stay in your weight class. Oopsy on the timing though

Endurance too. I can go all day on tbol. I play a lot of basketball and when I'm on tbol I just don't get tired. He could probably push his cardio to new levels on the stuff

So disappointing with this guy though.

I was just at dinner sitting next to Jon Jones when he got the phone call about this failed drug test. Supposedly the story is between weigh ins and fight night he took a oral steroid. Which makes zero sense since it wouldn't do anything at all for Jon to do so. It takes weeks for steroids to build up in your system to be a performance enhancer. Jon was devastated to say the least. This is a set up, straight up, no athlete would test clean his entire fight camp, and then randomly take some cheap ****ing oral steroid betweens weigh ins and fight night knowing he would be tested once he got done fighting. This is a straight set up. They are trying to ruin this kids life. It makes no sense and Jon wouldn't do it. Let's see what happens with all of this but I truly believe Jon is innocent & I hope that all of you will give him a fair chance before you send hateful judgements his way.​

Well hey now, lets not get out of hand with the steroid bashing.

I saw the quotes from the camp that basically went like this:
"The whole training camp, trainers, nutritionists, etc. spent a year on this to be sure this sort of thing woudn't happen."
Not a denial. Sounded more like they are surprised their methods of making, clearing, whatever, didn't work.
Its tantamount to a ghetto confession where the perpetrators says "It might have happened but I don't recall." Which translates to "Yeah man, I did it."

"He who is without sin cast the first stone" but DAMN! Come on Bones I have been pulling for him all along bc I too have struggled with those demons but if this is true I'm just in awe and will unfortunately not be pulling for him until he fights a couple fights w.o. bringing a shit storm down upon himself.

I love it.

I have never liked the guy.

He's a hell of a fighter but he's still a cunt.

I love it.

I have never liked the guy.

He's a hell of a fighter but he's still a cunt.
I agree, Im not a fan of his outside of what he does. That said Im a big fan of his talent.

Get Shredded!
Yup for gear its a 2 year ban. He might as well go to Bellator now.
He is facing a four year ban.

I liked MMA better before they banned steroids. No more super heavyweight, ripped guys battling it out in the octagon, and no more 40+ year old champs, damn it.

image-25.jpeg

mma_i_lashley01_576.jpg

Last edited:
Back