• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dallas MCARVER Passes away

damatrix

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dallas Mcarver reportedly passed away last night. RX muscle is doing a story on it and the apparent cause of death was choking, Andy Sigerman a good friend of his has a video up on Facebook talking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron not Andy sorry lmao

Sucks to hear this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait hold up, is this just a RUMOR?? or hoax are we POSITIVE!!???

Sounds like he may have choked. RIP so sad.

Wow! I wonder if it was from an apnea condition or something else.
Very sad!

04e1b5f22c8747e06efabd6003200690.jpg

There's so many haters towards bodybuilders out there. On my social media alone so many ignorant people assumed it was because of AAS without knowing anything about what actually happened. What a happy world we live in.

This is kinda fucked up man, kid was a beast. Life's short tomarrow is promised no one. RIP

How the fuck you die from eating I mean I know nothing is promised and accidents happen but wtf!!! He dies from choking on food?????

Could this not have been from some insulin crash DURING a meal? I mean he just ate, choked and no struggle just face down in kitchen boom dead like that?

I wonder if an autopsy will be preformed?? Possibly sudden cardiac issue? It just seems odd but then again people choke to death all the time:

http://www.nsc.org/learn/safety-knowledge/Pages/safety-at-home-choking.aspx

How the fuck you die from eating I mean I know nothing is promised and accidents happen but wtf!!! He dies from choking on food?????

Could this not have been from some insulin crash DURING a meal? I mean he just ate, choked and no struggle just face down in kitchen boom dead like that?

I choked on some food a few months ago, it was scary as fuck. Once your air supply gets cut off you don't have much time until you go down, and odds are you're going to be panicking so that'll deplete your oxygen even faster.

I choked on some food a few months ago, it was scary as fuck. Once your air supply gets cut off you don't have much time until you go down, and odds are you're going to be panicking so that'll deplete your oxygen even faster.

Fuck man I'm scared of my meals now ain't even worried bout gear

If you are alone and start choking like that on food, couldnt you theoritcally jump in tje air and land flat on your back to dislodge?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

If you are alone and start choking like that on food, couldnt you theoritcally jump in tje air and land flat on your back to dislodge?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Running into a counter/table were suggested to me when I did cpr training.

Back