• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Its Monday, Start of First Cycle!

amp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Got all my gear a few days ago after tons and tons of research on this and other forums. Thanks for all your help and wisdom so I don't fk myself up to bad!

Anyhow, doing a standard 12 Week Test E at 500 split into 2 pins a week. Doing a 4 week dbol kicker to start things off, I know I know, its your first cycle all you need to do is Test, but I wanted to introduce some dbol into the first cycle. Also have all my PCT on hand and will be doing .5 A'dex EOD until PCT just to be on the safe side.

I took my first dose of Dbol yesterday, couldn't handle waiting anymore...so I took one 20mg cap. And holy shit, I don't know if its because my body isn't used to it yet but after about 45 minutes I felt ridiculous, felt like I was on a rollercoaster for like 3 hours....kind of felt like the first time I used preworkout but way crazier....normal I suppose or just anxiety. But looking forward to the cycle and my first pin this morning, I will keep you all updated!

Really exciting. Kill your workouts and please feed the beast. FOODADROL goes best with Dbol.
Have fun.

Thanks AY!

Only wish I would have found you sooner, before I ordered my gear. Will definitely be using you in the future! :D

insulinsyringe.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/insulinsyringe.jpg/

So just a quick newbie question. I know this may sound like a stupid question, I just want to make sure I have this right. It just seems like such a small amount of A'dex.

During my cycle I will be doing .5mg of A'dex EOD to aid in the bloat. I am using a u100 insulin syringe and my A'dex is 2.5mg/ml, am I correct in assuming 10 units on the syringe would be .25mg and 20 units would be .5mg as in the picture?

Again just want to make sure as this seems like such a small amount and I want to make sure I am dosed right.

Thanks guys/gals

OH NO!! You didn't start on a Monday did you?!! Starting a cycle on a Monday is a sure way to make your balls shrink and muscles get bigger.

OH NO!! You didn't start on a Monday did you?!! Starting a cycle on a Monday is a sure way to make your balls shrink and muscles get bigger.

Haha it is funny how people have that kind of mindset. I start on a certain day even if it falls on a Wednesday. And how the hell am I not an AY rep! I got all AY running through my veins. Haha congratulations you lucky bastard!

Haha it is funny how people have that kind of mindset. I start on a certain day even if it falls on a Wednesday. And how the hell am I not an AY rep! I got all AY running through my veins. Haha congratulations you lucky bastard!

Me too!

Im starting next month when my sked settles down. Im jealous bro.Ill be readin yur progress and learnin what to expect. enjoy... btw you running HCG thru whole cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
@jet

Not using HCG this cycle as again it is my first cycle and if I run into any major sides I would like to be able to narrow it down a little more quickly. Definitely will be using next cycle.

Did my second shot of test today also keeping up with the Dbol at 40mg a day. Feel awesome in the gym! My fkn balls basically disappeared today so something is working :hmm:. This has been the only side so far.

Also I havent been feeling any of the common sides of Dbol, no back pumps, anger that I know of, not retaining water. I know its a legit lab just found it interesting that at 40mg Im not feeling anything. I know thats not a huge dose hmmm..

Yeah been thinking about upping the dosage, just wanted to wait until I get some Tudca or other liver supp

@jet

Not using HCG this cycle as again it is my first cycle and if I run into any major sides I would like to be able to narrow it down a little more quickly. Definitely will be using next cycle.

Did my second shot of test today also keeping up with the Dbol at 40mg a day. Feel awesome in the gym! My fkn balls basically disappeared today so something is working :hmm:. This has been the only side so far.
I think the HCG would help with the ball shrinkage-Im new but its what Ive been reading bro. I could be wrong as well. GOOD LUCK man and thanx for sharing yur experiences with us

Back