• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

trt after blast

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been running test E for 9 week's now at 500mg ew and I'm going to my dr on 10/2/17 for a blood test to determine if I need trt. I did my last injection on Friday 10/18/17 will I be good by then? Also I don't want to crash my libido too bad or get gyno in this time frame. Can I run a-dex and HCG still at low doses? I got a trt script a few years ago from a different dr online but they closed down and I ended up letting it go. Thanks!

Dates do not add up, typo maybe?

running low does hcg and Adex for just lidibo?

Dr B

Dates do not add up, typo maybe?

running low does hcg and Adex for just lidibo?

Dr B

Sorry my screen needs to be replaced. My last injection was 8/18/17 and my appointment is on 10/2/17. I want to keep estrogen low while I crash to prevent side effects .

Is that a common practice for people? I know when my endo wanted me to stop cold turkey for 6 months, I was worried about needing something for estrogen sides and she said I did not need anything because I would only produce increased estrogen with increased test and the levels without any added test would be fine. She did not test my E2 though, so if it was high, would it go down on its own since I stopped taking exogenous test?
Sorry my screen needs to be replaced. My last injection was 8/18/17 and my appointment is on 10/2/17. I want to keep estrogen low while I crash to prevent side effects .

If it were me, I would gradually taper down from 500mg to 250mg to 100mg and then nothing...this should take place over a 2 month time frame. If you do this right, you can minimize hcg and adex use which are not in your favor if you want to show low T. My two cents.

I have been running test E for 9 week's now at 500mg ew and I'm going to my dr on 10/2/17 for a blood test to determine if I need trt. I did my last injection on Friday 10/18/17 will I be good by then? Also I don't want to crash my libido too bad or get gyno in this time frame. Can I run a-dex and HCG still at low doses? I got a trt script a few years ago from a different dr online but they closed down and I ended up letting it go. Thanks!

If you were running at 500 for only 9 weeks you will crash after coming off cold turkey. Test e has half life of 14 days so really only 2 weeks are required for deficient t levels if trying to get on TRT. Your e2 shouldn't be an issue with deficient t levels my friend. No need for Adex but hcg can boost endogenous test markers so migh want to avoid as well.

Dr B

I would give 21 days just to make sure the metabolites have cleared the system. Better to crash once and not have to do it again IMO.

dr b

IML Gear Cream!
Ive just done 11wks tes 400 and my mate told me to do two wks tri tren to finish at 5ml a wk. Ive got two jabs left but i think my libidos startin to crash. Should i do one more bottle of tes to get it back b4 i finish and. Do pct? If not wat do usuggest

Your libido will definitely crash with the 19-nor. Just do 200mg test until finished with proper pct

Dr B

Back