• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

They blame Trump for the WHITE backlash ??

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The white male has had ENOUGH , enough of being poked and poked and told how bad we are and how racist we are and on and on ... Well it's not Trump that is the reason for Charlittvile it's the left white faggot bitches and the left female cunts and the fucking blacks that are backing us in a corner ... speaking for myself I am fucking tired of it ....

:coffee:

You need more time. Whites need more time....

Bc until it really affects white ppl, they won't unify and push back. Sitting back bc what is happening around them doesn't change their life one bit.

When whites go out and are threatened daily and afraid to walk the streets. When the balance of power has shifted enough, you will see a change. Being politically correct won't matter.

Black hate groups exist and are more active then any white power organization. The threat is real.

As the demographics in the country keep changing (compared to 50 and 100 years ago) you have noticed the degradation. That shit isn't run properly. That this isn't such a nice place to live like before.

This isn't a racist rant, it is a "white lives matter" mentality. A person who sits eagerly by waiting for my fucking "white privilege" card to arrive bc I just haven't gotten it yet. In fact, no white person I know has just fallen into prosperity bc of the color of their skin. The ppl I know, both black and white, who are successful have what they have by hard work.

I know a guy who's dad came to this country from Japan. They had nothing. But they opened a sushi restaurant. The restaurant had a back room where his family lived. They essentially lived at work. They were successful and the restaurant still exists. It is an example of sacrifice and hard work. This is the American dream...pursuit of happiness.

I agree with some of what you say, except it's not the blacks pushing us into the corner. It's the elites and media and globalist creating the elusion that blacks and whites are at odds.. When clearly we are not.. If we we're .. there would be mass chaos.. Cities would be on fire.. People would be dying by the 100s, if not the 1000s.

Are there exceptions to this??? Absolutely.. but most of those people are paid off or disillusioned. When we finally shed politics, drain the swamp for real, and take this country back.. It will be black, white, and everything in between doing it together.

The white male has had ENOUGH , enough of being poked and poked and told how bad we are and how racist we are and on and on ... Well it's not Trump that is the reason for Charlittvile it's the left white faggot bitches and the left female cunts and the fucking blacks that are backing us in a corner ... speaking for myself I am fucking tired of it ....

I agree with some of what you say, except it's not the blacks pushing us into the corner. It's the elites and media and globalist creating the elusion that blacks and whites are at odds.. When clearly we are not.. If we we're .. there would be mass chaos.. Cities would be on fire.. People would be dying by the 100s, if not the 1000s.

Are there exceptions to this??? Absolutely.. but most of those people are paid off or disillusioned. When we finally shed politics, drain the swamp for real, and take this country back.. It will be black, white, and everything in between doing it together.

When blacks are demanding statues be taken down in an effort to change past history and/or bc THEY feel offended, there is something going on. When you finding yourself paying reparations in the next 10 years (it's coming trust me) there is something going on.

I knew I liked you, even more so now!

Shitty part is I have family thats lib head to toe. They havent done well in life and me being a business owner and done ok Im the bad guy. Im a Trump supporter, I in NO WAY support this race shit and like the Russia bullshit I think this is more of the same. Ask them what makes Trump racist and watch them stumble over their words.

Back to my sister. Shes posting all kinds of BS on Facebook. I reply back and Im a Racist now, WTF. This REALLY pisses me off as I grew up with her. While she was banging her head to hair bands and I was listening to rap and hip hop playing B ball with my not so white friends everyday and she was hanging out with the "rockers", not a black person in sight. What REALLY pisses me off is when she use to say "you're trying to be black". Now we're grown and shes trying to project her bullshit on me. Just because she was racist she seems to suffer from "everyone must be a racist!" and I have to remind her some of us didnt see color we just lived life. Libs are stuck in their own heads and think "I feel this way everyone must aslo!"
Ill tell you one thing. All this bullshit is getting to me. Having all kinds of people tell me Im a racist knowing how I lived my life is starting to get to me.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm tired of being called a racist also... F'n blacks

Nigger, faget, jew, cracker.....

is everyone still here? See they are just words, words are symbols that our prefrontal cortexes use to manage incoming information aka "think." Everyone just calm down your tits! Its gonna be ok if you let it be.

Nigger, faget, jew, cracker.....

is everyone still here? See they are just words, words are symbols that our prefrontal cortexes use to manage incoming information aka "think." Everyone just calm down your tits! Its gonna be ok if you let it be.

Faggot* next time I'm handing you an infraction. :coffee:

Agreed 100% so tired of hearing everyone cry about anything. Everyone has a fucking opinion these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's jersey aka the spell check police to fix this one? Lol
Faget has been a ASF approved spelling for faggot for a couple years now :).

I try to stay out of political and religious arguments. My comments had to do with illiteracy not racism. Poor spelling is common, we all make mistakes, but what we are witnessing is down right illiteracy. I will say I grew up in northern Virginia not far from Charlottesville. I attended Robert E Lee High School. They are probably going to change the name of that school and that pisses me off. Does that make me a racist? Does that make me a Trump supporter? A big no to both.

Faget has been a ASF approved spelling for faggot for a couple years now :).

I try to stay out of political and religious arguments. My comments had to do with illiteracy not racism. Poor spelling is common, we all make mistakes, but what we are witnessing is down right illiteracy. I will say I grew up in northern Virginia not far from Charlottesville. I attended Robert E Lee High School. They are probably going to change the name of that school and that pisses me off. Does that make me a racist? Does that make me a Trump supporter? A big no to both.

It pisses you off and it should. Bc some "group" is dictating to another what they believe should happen. And the media is behind them simply to stick it to Trump who they see as a racist bigot.

So my point was, what will you do about it? Nothing. Nor will I....until it really really starts to affect us. Only then will there be a push back. Right now, anyone who pushes back is seemingly a racist or a sympathizer.

I say hold everyone to the letter of the law. Black lives matter organizations and anyone like them who promotes violence should be dealt with accordingly. And that means being prosecuted as "hate crimes" every time they throw a rock or brick at a white person who is using exercising his/her constitutional rights to peacefully assemble.

There is a fucking double standard going on right now in this country. Big time.

Old people who are ready to die are probably psyched. "Get me out of this shit hole world" is what they are probably thinking...

I lucky i grew up in Hawaii. Racism doesn't really run rampant here. I mean we got it, but it's not like on the mainland. Racism is truly a sad thing.

Sent from my phone

I lucky i grew up in Hawaii. Racism doesn't really run rampant here. I mean we got it, but it's not like on the mainland. Racism is truly a sad thing.

Sent from my phone
Seriously?
What's a haole?
Lol

just using logic, how could 13% of the population ever take control or win a race war. to have a fear of minorities mainly the black folk is ridiculous.
Hispanics are becoming the majority and the working class hispanics dont have the same feeling that this country owes them anything or that criminals have rights. if a black man gets shot folks freak out and riot, if a mexican gets shot mexicans are like what did that puto do.
the real issue that is getting whites motivated is we are tired of being victims of crime and being told put up with it because this guy doesnt have the same privilege as you

just using logic, how could 13% of the population ever take control or win a race war. to have a fear of minorities mainly the black folk is ridiculous.
Hispanics are becoming the majority and the working class hispanics dont have the same feeling that this country owes them anything or that criminals have rights. if a black man gets shot folks freak out and riot, if a mexican gets shot mexicans are like what did that puto do.
the real issue that is getting whites motivated is we are tired of being victims of crime and being told put up with it because this guy doesnt have the same privilege as you

Well said lol. I think white people are tired of the white guilt. They come out with a new movie every month to show us how bad the past was. Huge double standard these days, I walk on eggshells when it comes to dealing with black people where I work. They are allowed to say the most absurd racist shit ever, but if the roles were reversed I would b in the damn news about it and black balled from working ever again.

Well said lol. I think white people are tired of the white guilt. They come out with a new movie every month to show us how bad the past was. Huge double standard these days, I walk on eggshells when it comes to dealing with black people where I work. They are allowed to say the most absurd racist shit ever, but if the roles were reversed I would b in the damn news about it and black balled from working ever again.

Im tired of it too, but I would never walk side by side with anyone holding a nazi flag, thats just pure stupidity and hatred.
heres what I think gets missed and pisses the average white man off, slavery was and institution brought here by the colonizers mainy the British and French they owned this land before the US fought for its freedom
there was a war that cost 620k lives to free slaves, that right there should be enough, end of story whites dont owe you shit
then whites made laws to combat racism, give blacks jobs over more deserving more qualified whites and still no thanks.
name a country out there that has done more to benefit an oppressed race

Back