• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Swingers

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone swing with their s/o?

We signed up for a couple site. We've talked about it a few times but now that the wife is feelin mad confident again it looks like fantasies are going to become realities.

Any advice/warnings/experience? We want to start with a chick.. Or 2..

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Nope, that said we do other girls now and then. Hey she likes girls too.

How does your guys situation work? Is only she allowed to choose a girl?

Yeah I dont get to pick. Its ok I dont really care. Extra is extra plus she has good taste lol. Back in the day we hooked up with a girl from my work. Learned that was a bad move lol. Now she picks.

BTW no play unless BOTH of us are there.

just be careful man ,,, chicks are very jealous creators .. in the moment it can be great , but after the fact and she analyzes how you paid more attention to the other girl could start some start problems ,,, clear that shit up first so you can say hey you agreed ,,, ya know

just be careful man ,,, chicks are very jealous creators .. in the moment it can be great , but after the fact and she analyzes how you paid more attention to the other girl could start some start problems ,,, clear that shit up first so you can say hey you agreed ,,, ya know

This man knows .

Should go dogging just as good. If you don't know what that is it's basically you drive to like a remote place at night like a park and then someone comes over and you can have sex with them or you can let them watch you have sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I have always fantasized with this...and other crazy shit. But I keep it in the fantasy bc honestly IDK how I will feel AFTER it happens.

Sometimes I fantasize about my girl being with another guy. Somehow it turns me on? IDK why. And I don't what I will think after it happens...

I have always fantasized with this...and other crazy shit. But I keep it in the fantasy bc honestly IDK how I will feel AFTER it happens.

Sometimes I fantasize about my girl being with another guy. Somehow it turns me on? IDK why. And I don't what I will think after it happens...

Haha well I've never dogged before and I've never been to a swingers with my girl it's just something that seems a bit weird to me like watching another guy fuck your girl

Haha well I've never dogged before and I've never been to a swingers with my girl it's just something that seems a bit weird to me like watching another guy fuck your girl

Part of me knows how "off" this is for sure. But part of me is really turned on by it... IDK why exactly.

I do know ppl have a lot of kinky shit and desires. Fantasies that sometimes are best left as fantasies. Still, under the right circumstances...

Part of me knows how "off" this is for sure. But part of me is really turned on by it... IDK why exactly.

I do know ppl have a lot of kinky shit and desires. Fantasies that sometimes are best left as fantasies. Still, under the right circumstances...

I like choking my girlfriend just as much as the next guy or when she's wearing kinky underwear it's all good but to have a guy fuck my girl I front of me makes me feel sick. But if it's the other way round me thinking of fucking another girl then it's all good. #doublestandards

We plannin on startin with just a girl(s) lmao no weiners

We plannin on startin with just a girl(s) lmao no weiners

Good lad how'd you swing a 3 some. I've been asking my girl for a year now( as a joke, but sometimes serious) and no luck what so ever.

Good lad how'd you swing a 3 some. I've been asking my girl for a year now( as a joke, but sometimes serious) and no luck what so ever.

Head out to the local strip club. Show zero interest in them. Don't get a dance for yourself. Tell her how much it turns you on to see her get a dance. Be good!!!
The next day ask if she had fun and take it from there.

Head out to the local strip club. Show zero interest in them. Don't get a dance for yourself. Tell her how much it turns you on to see her get a dance. Be good!!!
The next day ask if she had fun and take it from there.

The only thing I get when I'm good is anal. She's not a local strip club kinda girl

Her #1 fantasy(atleast what im told) is she wants me to fuck another girl while she watches.. So whats better than 1? 2!!

Take your girl out to a swingers bar.

Anyone swing with their s/o?

We signed up for a couple site. We've talked about it a few times but now that the wife is feelin mad confident again it looks like fantasies are going to become realities.

Any advice/warnings/experience? We want to start with a chick.. Or 2..

This should go real good with your deca only blast!

We talked about this. The only way would work is if we were on vacation and meet someone that we'd never see again. So far we haven't been able to pull it off, we're always on Vaca with other couples so won't try.

Back