• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Update on cloudy Cyp

Jusvicious

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Never had cloudy test before so I asked for advice on here. I contacted the source like y'all said. For your info it was MLG test cyp. I contacted Detroitdawg he told me what to do. I contacted MLG and got my replacement right away. Very professional by Detroit and MLG. Good guys!

Glad to hear you are happy bro and you handled it perfect by asking for advice what to do without naming names and pm'in the source directly ..MLG and their reps have earned a great reputation by doing things right ...And here you see how they got that rep !!! Top Quality product and reps

Never had cloudy test before so I asked for advice on here. I contacted the source like y'all said. For your info it was MLG test cyp. I contacted Detroitdawg he told me what to do. I contacted MLG and got my replacement right away. Very professional by Detroit and MLG. Good guys!

Smart way to resolve your things bro,(PM first b4 going open)
Wish everyone can show this kind of maturity. RESPECT!

Well I was careful not to name the source until it was resolved. But credit goes to guys on this forum. Never had test cloud up on me. If y'all would have said its good keep pinning away I would have. It's great having bros that look out for each other. Thanks!! Oh and great reps too!

Back