• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Heel Contusion

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was riding my dirt bike yesterday and over shot a medium size double, it was a very routine thing but when I land my weight shifted and I wasn't wearing boots and my heel hit HARD. Now I can't put any weight on it and walking is difficult, and I've had these types of injuries before and they take forever to heal.

I never break bones but I get the worst sprains and contusions because my bones just never give lol.

I know there are some peps that can speed up recovery potentially, anyone had success with any of them? or should I just start running a low dose of an anabolic(probably NPP) with my trt and up the protein?

No personal experience, but I hear people say good things about TB4 for injuries or pain- Seen Dema post about it numerous times- IMR has it- Im curious about the dosing of it though- seems you have to go through a lot of vials to get any effect which appears to be quite expensive.
So I was riding my dirt bike yesterday and over shot a medium size double, it was a very routine thing but when I land my weight shifted and I wasn't wearing boots and my heel hit HARD. Now I can't put any weight on it and walking is difficult, and I've had these types of injuries before and they take forever to heal.

I never break bones but I get the worst sprains and contusions because my bones just never give lol.

I know there are some peps that can speed up recovery potentially, anyone had success with any of them? or should I just start running a low dose of an anabolic(probably NPP) with my trt and up the protein?

Bruised bursa sack will need an injection if that is the problem.

What bike do you have?

Arrrgh! Wear all the gear all the time! The appropriate boots would have minimized your injury. I don't have any experience with peps, I'm sure someone will chime in.

Back