• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

WTF is wrong with me?!?!?

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Came down with a cold this week. I went home early yesterday and stayed home sick today. Come to think of it, I have been sick 3-4 times this year already. I was really sick in May and missed 3 days of work and it fucked up my blast. Nothing is worse than missing a week of training in the middle of a blast. I've also had 2 minor injures this year that has kept me out of the gym 6 weeks and 3 weeks respectively. I don't know what's wrong with me, I didn't used to be this accident/sick prone. Maybe it's all the pussy I've been eating? No joke, the last 2 times I got sick was a day or 2 after eating a chick out. 2 different chicks. But I never got sick before from going down on either one. Thoughts?

Came down with a cold this week. I went home early yesterday and stayed home sick today. Come to think of it, I have been sick 3-4 times this year already. I was really sick in May and missed 3 days of work and it fucked up my blast. Nothing is worse than missing a week of training in the middle of a blast. I've also had 2 minor injures this year that has kept me out of the gym 6 weeks and 3 weeks respectively. I don't know what's wrong with me, I didn't used to be this accident/sick prone. Maybe it's all the pussy I've been eating? No joke, the last 2 times I got sick was a day or 2 after eating a chick out. 2 different chicks. But I never got sick before from going down on either one. Thoughts?

I got super sick for 2 weeks on a blast in the dead of winter, cut back, and when I felt good throttled it back up only to get knocked on my ass a month later for another week.

Fuck if I know what it was but had me thinking my body was weak with too much hormone.

FWIW, I'm cruising currently on 250mg/wk Test Cyp. No other AAS. Got labs done last month, everything besides test looked good. I got a script for low T. Yay me! My test score was 90. I feel much better now up until I got sick.

Did you have a cold last time you ate those pussies? Maybe you caught the cold from re eating them. Science.

Seems like every time I blast I get sick a month in or so.

Did you have a cold last time you ate those pussies? Maybe you caught the cold from re eating them. Science.

Nope. Was totally healthy both times. And it wasn't the first time eating either gal out. They probably aren't connected. But figured I'd mention it, ya know, just to say how much ass I'm getting right now lolz.

Well if it's all the pussy you've been eating, generally it will make you puke if it's bad...I doubt pussy spreads colds, but I'm not a doctor. Injuries are self explanatory. My guess...your lifestyle sucks! Lmfao...

It's been a bad year for colds and flu down under.... I've been ill 3x this year

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I can honestly say I can't even remember the last time I was really sick. Usually every fall/winter I get a mild cold, I think from the change of weather. But outside of that no bad colds, and the last flu I had was at least 15 years ago. Hopefully I keep up that track record.

I think you need to post a pic of both questionable gashes so we can better diagnose your problems.

Nope. Was totally healthy both times. And it wasn't the first time eating either gal out. They probably aren't connected. But figured I'd mention it, ya know, just to say how much ass I'm getting right now lolz.

You sure they aren't trannies?
If so you would be eating dick, not pussy....
Definitely would make you sick.

Eating pussy has always made me healthier. Unless you're messing with those dirty girls..

Get Shredded!
Macrovirus from those pussies going in to your sinus membranes. Quadruple your vitamin C's and such. Get some of those Emergen-C packets and do at least two a day.

This and if you drink on top of juicing hard you can really be susceptible to catching just about any bug going around.

You know what....I think this is probably my answer. All these dates I've been going on lately, I'm not getting hammered, but I'm having 3-4 beers every couple nights. Some nights include fireball shots. So yeah, I need to knock this shit off.

Certain AAS can lower your immune system..this coupled with alcohol can set you up for some bad times.

You know what....I think this is probably my answer. All these dates I've been going on lately, I'm not getting hammered, but I'm having 3-4 beers every couple nights. Some nights include fireball shots. So yeah, I need to knock this shit off.

Well if it's all the pussy you've been eating, generally it will make you puke if it's bad...I doubt pussy spreads colds, but I'm not a doctor. Injuries are self explanatory. My guess...your lifestyle sucks! Lmfao...

HAHAHA my lifestyle definitely does NOT suck. I'm not BC or Progress (RIP), but I do pretty well with the ladies lolz.

Macrovirus from those pussies going in to your sinus membranes. Quadruple your vitamin C's and such. Get some of those Emergen-C packets and do at least two a day.

I've been doing 6 grams of Vit C a day for the last 3 days. I can say that I honestly feel much better today than I did yesterday. Hoping this passes in the next 24-36 hours.

fuckin Socal :roflmao:

Buy new shoes that will make you feel bettwr!

:roflmao: LMAO - this may work ;)

I came down with it 2 days ago as well, its going around out here right now Socal :( Went back to the gym again this week after having taken the summer off and that never fails to make me sick, everyones skanky sweat drips, nastyyyyy, I swear you gotta build up a resistance to that shit.
On my way to sprouts get this
th

:winkfinger: get to feelin better doll !!!

:roflmao: LMAO - this may work ;)

I came down with it 2 days ago as well, its going around out here right now Socal :( Went back to the gym again this week after having taken the summer off and that never fails to make me sick, everyones skanky sweat drips, nastyyyyy, I swear you gotta build up a resistance to that shit.
On my way to sprouts get this
th

:winkfinger: get to feelin better doll !!!
I use that brand too, I like the mens life force multi vitamins

Back